Nancy Pelosi Thanks George Floyd for Dying for Justice

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
they always right on time for some symbolic shyt for black people, but when you start talking about money..."we gotta worry about gay rights in Ghana...chill...we aint got time for that :rudy:"

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

she sound like trump, "how heartbreaking was that? call out for your mom" that shyt sounded JUST LIKE TRUMP. The cadence of the speech and lowering of tone and level. they all the same

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why wouldn’t you make a separate thread for that? Y’all really worship this woman smh
You can see my own posts in this very thread saying she's useless and I can't stand her. :mjlol:

But you full well know if I made a thread on the Republicans it would die in minutes with no one here replying. :usure:

There's a reason why a stupid foot-in-mouth statement with zero impact on anyone's life led to the biggest thread made on the Chauvin verdict yesterday, while the people actually trying to get Chauvin acquitted and block all police reform are being completely ignored.

Multiple dumbasses in here literally said, "Both Sides!" as if one side isn't celebrating Black deaths and trying to block all convictions and reform while the other side just said shyt awkwardly.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
White liberals are acting more and more like their white conservative brethren when it comes to their racism.

They're not hiding it anymore.
What she said wasn't really racist. It was more so racially insensitive. She's just pandering in a very tone deaf way. It's lazy and shortsighted to use bothsideism here