Nancy Pelosi Thanks George Floyd for Dying for Justice

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

When the hell are black people going to start treating establishment democrats that same way we treat republicans? The sooner the better.

These Democratic cacs feel the exact same way about nikkas the Republicans do. These are all platitudes. No tangibles. She's speaker of the house. Where is the police reform bill?!?!?!!? How many more George Floyds does she need.

:whoa:whoa white supremacy exists on both sides? that's red maga kufi talk because we all know that white supremacy only exists on the right

i on the other hand firmly believe that all six wings of the white democratic party love black people and support us 100% percent. the white democrats empower black people. though, i am somewhat duplicitous because when pressed i call the white democrats "the lesser of two evils" meaning i actually know the white democrats are evil but support them anyway. but nonetheless i am an irrational avid MSNBC watcher, so i will now accuse you of being a coli russian bot trump supporter who is only here to cause dissension and get black people to vote against their own best interests or a cac who doesn't want black people to vote at all because voting democrat for brothers and sistas = black power

you're a cac for being a both sider while i on the other hand own a democratic dashiki. in my twisted topsy turvy world, shytting on the democrats is c00nish and supporting nancy, joe, and the rest of the gang is being woke by contrast. by the way john lewis was a hero to all black people on par with fredrick douglass b. fight the power with good trouble

:wow:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Says the dude in this thread who is :cape: for her comments :mjlol:
So you didn’t know what this cac was trying to say
tenor.gif

who am I kidding you know

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I tell you what:patrice: man up and admit you’re a Republican and a conservative and stop hiding behind your weak transparent, both side bullshyt then we can have a conversation.

can you at least admit this:jbhmm:

You're still on that same script months later :mjlol:

Your lady fukked up with her comments and it's totally okay to admit it breh.