Name a conspiracy theory u actually believe

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
Jesus and Muhammad are fictional characters who never existed.
jesus and muhammad def existed. jesus is well documented its just he was rejected as the messiah by the jews. there were multiple " christ" which is just a title. jesus just caught a good following and people began following jesus the christ. muhammad was just a man that was given a message by "god"

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Seventy-five million years ago, the Dark Lord Xenu ruled the Galactic Federation of Planets and fearing overpopulation, froze aliens from countless planets, flew them to Earth on starships, and released the frozen remains into Hawaiian volcanoes, killing them instantly. Their released souls were caught by giant soul-catchers in the sky and taken to brain-washing facilities that Xenu had built on Earth, where they were forced to watch brain-washing material endlessly until they believed a false version of reality. They were then released by Xenu and began roaming Earth in confusion. Eventually mankind evolved on Earth and the wandering alien souls grabbed onto to the souls of men, causing all of our fears, confusions, and problems.

Whoa, dude.
You should like...make a religion or something...

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
What reason would they have for that? I believe the mob if anything.

Never heard this one
That boy Alan Dulles was a motherfukker. Helped bring Hitler to power, helped some Nazi's get away, and then coached his CIA replacement. He was definitely in on that shyt. Theres a Vlad TV interview were one dude gives up a mobster name but I forget his name

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
A lot of conspiracy theories are more than theories. With that said I believe in human-animal hybrids being genetically engineered. Very soon a lot of people will be witness to them. Hollywood tryna tell y'all what's up with that DC comics series.
Like the Egyptian deities?

my contribution though is I think they had electricity back in the day, that’s how you explain the Baghdad battery

also how the hell did Piri Reis map Antarctica before it was supposedly found?

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China purposely released covid for whatever reason

america spies on its citizens. Specially muslim and black/brown communities

the 1% of the 1% control and guide our lives more than you could ever imagine.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Surprised the moderators haven’t deleted this thread as free thinking isn’t allowed on this forum anymore

But without a doubt, 9/11 was an inside job by the American government and deep state, now how they carried it out is difficult to answer

But to claim hijackers were able to hijack a commercial plane, turn it around and fly it into two buildings, the pentagon on the same day is an insult to collective intelligence

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
COVID is a hoax. And these vaccines are a death sentence. COVID is all about economic, social, militarily, demographic realign of society and the global order. You believe in this hoax and lie, and are hoodwinked, it can easily mean death. Medical world are lying about the nature of viruses itself, much like they lied about Cholesterol and other “diseases”.

This world is full of falsehood, you don’t see through the lies or believe it, it will be your untimely end and death.

Don’t ban me please, this is my conspiracy theories

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Like the Egyptian deities?

my contribution though is I think they had electricity back in the day, that’s how you explain the Baghdad battery

also how the hell did Piri Reis map Antarctica before it was supposedly found?
Yes. Btw those Egyptian deities were real. They are the fallen angels.