Name a conspiracy theory u actually believe

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
You missed that his first comment in the thread was "They're using chemtrails to deny humans sunlight". :laff:
wF8Ta96f

Seeing but not believing. Because of chemtrails/geoengineering humans are getting on average 30-40% less sunlight/sunshine than ever before. And in some areas 80% less sunlight/sunshine especially in places like California and Arizona

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Seeing but not believing. Because of chemtrails/geoengineering humans are getting on average 30-40% less sunlight/sunshine than ever before. And in some areas 80% less sunlight/sunshine especially in places like California and Arizona
:mjlol:

Remember when you claimed Japanese people have long lifespans cause they're anti-vax? And I shytted all over you when I brought the receipts showing 98-99% of Japanese get their vaccinations for every major childhood disease?

I'm guessing this claim is as well-sourced as your previous one. Where the fukk do you come up with Californians getting 80% less sunshine due to chemtrails and global average being 30-40% less? Do you have a cite that's not just more conspiracy nonsense?

Here's what I found:
The CDA was run with default (stringent) threshold criteria, therefore this value of ~2% contrail-coverage, although high for the area, is nonetheless considered to be a conservative estimate of the contrail-coverage in this scene. Based upon preliminary results, this value of 2% from the imagery is very unusual . Initial evaluations for contrail-coverage (when present) generally range from 0.1 to 0.6%; which is more consistent with the value of 0.5% obtained by Mannstein et al. (1999) for central Europe in 1996 (which was regarded as a conservative estimate ).

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/api/citations/20090033794/downloads/20090033794.pdf

So contrail coverage is usually around 0.1-0.6%, and in extreme cases like Ireland can be as high as 2%.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Could you please speak more on that? What information do F2P games collect besides email address and playing time patterns?

Think about it, games like Valorant and even Genshin Impact have programs running behind the scenes that seek key information to sell to companies. Hence why majority of games nowadays rely on the internet for companies to keep afloat. Why you think there's a shyt load of launchers for video games?

Remember when Sony got breached and millions of PSN accounts were on the line?

Its not a game anymore as more companies are going to go into deep with selling identities for frag time on the latest shooter breh

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
2pac showing up at the 2003 Grammys out of nowhere, 7 years after his death because he died at 4:03 (4+0+3=7)

:pachaha: