Name a conspiracy theory u actually believe

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Think about it, games like Valorant and even Genshin Impact have programs running behind the scenes that seek key information to sell to companies. Hence why majority of games nowadays rely on the internet for companies to keep afloat. Why you think there's a shyt load of launchers for video games?

Remember when Sony got breached and millions of PSN accounts were on the line?

Its not a game anymore as more companies are going to go into deep with selling identities for frag time on the latest shooter breh
:dwillhuh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That digital Black face agents stir the pot for dumb brehs to take the bait and squabble about gender, ethnicity, politics etc.

It was already proven that Russia had people on pay role to stir shyt up amongst us yet people will go on platforms like Twitter and let a Black avatar get them off code and bucking at their own still. People are being radicalized by ideologies they believe they share with fellow brehs and carrying on hate that ends up permeating into our spaces like an infection.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

200.gif

Trust your fortune telling marsupial breh:wow:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I don't wanna start a whole conspiracy thread so ima just bum this one

Can brehs drop their most credible conspiracy channels.

YouTube has really wiped out the best channels

There used to be a who exposed all the Hollywood satactic occult blood sacrifices by the name of The Black Child Productions... He disappeared from the net 4 years ago and ain't been back since.
Blackballoonz does a decent job at that now, but Black Child was THE GOAT!

Andrew Johnson (CheckTheEvidence) has some of the best 911 and delves into aliens (I tuned into him primarily for 911)

Whitney Webb (by far the best researcher on the Jeffrey Epstein case and also the whole technocratic globalist transgumanist agenda being pushed by the likes of Bill Gates).

Then you have a channel like Dayz Of Noah and another channel Unplugem who give some great information, but unfortunately are white jesus worshipers, but they do be having great information, especially Dayz of Noah.

You just ignore the slave religion shyt.

Drop me real gems, even if it's podcasts not on YouTube coz nothing real stays on YouTube for long anyway.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My doctor had a good rant about food science and how companies are making unhealthy foods and drinks more addicting.

This is 100% true and blatant enough I don't even think it's a conspiracy. It's just basic capitalism.

Same with the social media companies - all of them have hired dozens to hundreds of psychologists in order to make their product more addictive. Even Uber uses addiction research to make drivers stay on the prowl for customers longer. No different from tobacco and opioids - creating addiction is the GOAT way for a capitalist to secure a consumer base.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not a 9/11 truther, but i would really like to know who this was:

On the Chicago Board Options Exchange during the week before September 11th, put options were purchased on American and United Airlines, the two airlines involved in the attacks. The investors who placed these orders were gambling that in the short term the stock prices of both Airlines would plummet. Never before on the Chicago Exchange were such large amounts of United and American Airlines options traded. These investors netted a profit of at least $5 million after the September 11th attacks.

Interestingly, the names of the investors remain undisclosed and the $5 million remains unclaimed in the Chicago Exchange account.

:jbhmm: