Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We are in a glass bubble and stars are small holes in it

How do you know its made of glass?
What causes the holes?
What causes the glass bubble to stay at a consistent distance from the surface of earth?
Why do stars if they are holes, move, fluctuate by shining larger and smaller? Why are certain stars only visible at certain times of year?
Why do these stars/holes emit light?

I probably have more questions...

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’m gonna get shyt for this ...I think the earth is a dome :dead:

A dome as in...something over us connects to the earth? Like theres a wall somewhere?

Whats outside the dome?
Where is the edge of the dome?

What shape do you think earth is?

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Mattress Firm is a money-laundering scheme.

I believe that the COVID vaccines magnetizes the human body, but the effect remains dormant until you come into contact with your companion 5G tower. The purpose? Hands Across America won't fail this time in a magnetized society.

Can you explain how magnetism works?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't the lone gunman.

The journalist who exposed the CIA/crack connection, I forget his name, didn't kill himself. He was assassinated.

The Chicago police are behind some of these gang shootings in Chicago.

Agents are heavy on social media to drift opinions to favor government actions against foreign governments to get support for war.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Exxon knew and lied about global warming decades ago. The WHO is influenced by Big Pharma. Some elites finance and maintain criminal networks, notably pedophile. The US government (and probably most of the Western ones) records or has free access to citizens' personal conversations as long as they happen by phone or through the internet.
the world knew about global warming that's not conspiracy exxon protected their business and ignored it...

governments having access to citizen personal conversations is not a conspiracy it's a fact. they are not supposed to just tap in but they can and this is public knowledge

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Which one
Read or watched something on the history of automobiles, that oil companies got together and made sure electric vehicles wouldn't be better than gas. Early gas engines were heavy, not efficient and dangerous I believe, electric cars were actually better, but the gas/oil companies got together and made sure that electric cars wouldn't see the light of day for decades.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Exxon knew and lied about global warming decades ago. The WHO is influenced by Big Pharma. Some elites finance and maintain criminal networks, notably pedophile. The US government (and probably most of the Western ones) records or has free access to citizens' personal conversations as long as they happen by phone or through the internet.
Didn't George Bush sign a bill that allowed them to do this for Homeland Security?