Name a conspiracy theory u actually believe

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
9/11 inside job. The third building collapsing proves it. I think the reason they gave was due to the 2 buildings collapsing. :childplease:

Everyone seems to forget about it too.

It was a combination of large pieces of the collapsing towers hitting the building with enormous force, thus weakening the structure, then 7 hours of uncontrolled burning that continued to weaken it until some girders lost their connection to the main support and caused a floor to collapse which started a chain reaction progressive collapse of the entire weakened structure. Fire was uncontrolled for so long in part because the collapse of the first two towers damaged the water lines that fed the sprinkler system and in part because the firefighters trying to fight the fires had to be pulled out when the risk to their own lives became too severe (not to mention that they were dealing with low water pressure as well).

Would be tough to fake because as it burned you could literally see part of the building bulging out as the structure weakened and became more and more unstable. Not to mention the incredible logistical difficulty of somehow getting tens of thousands of pounds of explosives into the core of an operating building without making a ton of noise and everyone seeing you knock down walls and shyt to plant the explosives on the support beams. Not to mention - if the building was brought down by explosives, then how the fukk did those explosives not go off when all the debris from the first two collapses slammed into the building or sometime during those first 7 hours that the buildings were burning down?

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
It was a combination of large pieces of the collapsing towers hitting the building with enormous force, thus weakening the structure, then 7 hours of uncontrolled burning that continued to weaken it until some girders lost their connection to the main support and caused a floor to collapse which started a chain reaction progressive collapse of the entire weakened structure. Fire was uncontrolled for so long in part because the collapse of the first two towers damaged the water lines that fed the sprinkler system and in part because the firefighters trying to fight the fires had to be pulled out when the risk to their own lives became too severe (not to mention that they were dealing with low water pressure as well).

Would be tough to fake because as it burned you could literally see part of the building bulging out as the structure weakened and became more and more unstable. Not to mention the incredible logistical difficulty of somehow getting tens of thousands of pounds of explosives into the core of an operating building without making a ton of noise and everyone seeing you knock down walls and shyt to plant the explosives on the support beams. Not to mention - if the building was brought down by explosives, then how the fukk did those explosives not go off when all the debris from the first two collapses slammed into the building or sometime during those first 7 hours that the buildings were burning down?
IT WAS THERMITE PAINT, BROTHER

RIC FLAIR AND THE FOUR HORSEMEN PAINTED IT ON THEMSELVES

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Exxon knew and lied about global warming decades ago. The WHO is influenced by Big Pharma. Some elites finance and maintain criminal networks, notably pedophile. The US government (and probably most of the Western ones) records or has free access to citizens' personal conversations as long as they happen by phone or through the internet.

Patriot act right?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Space is fake
So what is out there then if it's fake. :jbhmm:
We are in a glass bubble and stars are small holes in it
So what's outside of the glass bubble then? :jbhmm:
Another bigger earth

tenor.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I don’t remember how it collapsed, but I always thought it looked like a demo.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Like an orange cut in half I think that’s what a dome is :wow:

Yeah but thats the human observation of the planet, not the whole planet.

I can see why someone would think that's the shape of the "earth" but that's using a limited perspective.

People need to really question their beliefs, and why they believe them and compare them to other ideas.

What about photos of earth and other heavenly bodies that are clearly spheres?

Sorry, I gotta philosophize everything but the mind is a powerful thing and shouldn't be wasted.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Every single Coli Pro-black militant account is actually ran by a skinny Indian man named Habib Ganguly who loves using the term CAC because he grew up playing Cricket & CAC stands for Cricket Advisory Committee in which he has been a board member for over 13 years.

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
The mainstream media is controlled by the government. Any stories that start to emerge they don't like are labelled conspiracy theories and ridiculed.

Then exaggerated stories are thrown into the mix to make them sound ridiculous and confuse people into not believing any of it is real. When in fact there is an underlying truth that gets buried in ridiculous stories that get thrown on top.

Pizzagate being a fine example. I do believe there was some really foul shyt going on involving young girls, but then stories started emerging of blood drinking rituals and occult shyt that I think made people thing urrrghh fukk this...

look at this c*nt!

ERpzgqsWAAA0kjk.jpg

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
after working in a certain field i honestly do believe that most news is "fake"....in the sense that they pick and choose what to report and how to report it..most people, especially people who don't keep up in current events have no idea how many news worthy topics and events are purposely left out of the news itself..and imo, it's done to control public perception

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Surprised the moderators haven’t deleted this thread as free thinking isn’t allowed on this forum anymore

But without a doubt, 9/11 was an inside job by the American government and deep state, now how they carried it out is difficult to answer

But to claim hijackers were able to hijack a commercial plane, turn it around and fly it into two buildings, the pentagon on the same day is an insult to collective intelligence

COVID is a hoax. And these vaccines are a death sentence. COVID is all about economic, social, militarily, demographic realign of society and the global order. You believe in this hoax and lie, and are hoodwinked, it can easily mean death. Medical world are lying about the nature of viruses itself, much like they lied about Cholesterol and other “diseases”.

This world is full of falsehood, you don’t see through the lies or believe it, it will be your untimely end and death.

Don’t ban me please, this is my conspiracy theories
:hhh: q anon trumper here.