NABJ Presidential Candidates Forum 2019 /* Trump to field questions at NABJ 2024

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Trump: I have never been asked a question in such a horrible manner, first question. You don't even say "Hello, how are you." Are you with ABC? Because I think they are a fake news network, a terrible network

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

Pathetic. Treating Trump like Voldermort is childish and not effective. He is a candidate for president and might win in November. Holding him accountable on a stage with journalists (with live fact checking) strikes me as a good thing.

When will y'all realize that there is no holding this man accountable? He's just going to get up there and lie his ass off, skirt around the questions, and waste everyone's time.

This excuse of this being used to "vet the candidate" is laughable. We all know what his views are and what he's about. I guarantee you they're gonna let him get his fat gargantuan ass up there and tell fibs the whole time without checking him.

The NABJ looks pathetic for this.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
When will y'all realize that there is no holding this man accountable? He's just going to get up there and lie his ass off, skirt around the questions, and waste everyone's time.

This excuse of this being used to "vet the candidate" is laughable. We all know what his views are and what he's about. I guarantee you they're gonna let him get his fat gargantuan ass up there and tell fibs the whole time without checking him.

The NABJ looks pathetic for this.

Oprah learned this lesson 30 years ago and mfers still don't get it.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
He’s mad as hell after the polls swing the other way so damn hard. And that’s why election fraud will be the biggest battle.
I saw a CNN prediction today that said they are actually now predicting higher voter turnout than 2020. They said I believe 62% of registered voters is the prediction. If that happens Republicans cannot win with that turnout.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, won’t even answer the question about Sonya…started talking about Chicago

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s either immunity for all or it’s not, there’s no in between. This dude is a piece of shyt