NABJ Presidential Candidates Forum 2019 /* Trump to field questions at NABJ 2024

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yeah... heads are gonna roll and I expect resignations to happen in the coming days.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

'Shocked': Journalist describes moderating NABJ interview with Trump​

Jul 31, 2024
Kadia Goba, a politics reporter at Semafor, describes her experience moderating an interview with former President Donald Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists conference. CNN's Erin Burnett discusses with a panel of experts

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Y'all saw the video, they were tearing trump apart up there. You don't need fact checking when everything he spews is a lie ✅
Rachel Scott has been made off this one. She def stood up to him. It’s going to be interesting to see how the NABJ weathers this storm. Folks outside of black spaces don’t even talk about the NABJ like that but look at the past couple days. I mean folks are still supporting the convention which is good. I bet they think through when it comes to something like this again though. I haven’t bern a member in years but I def appreciate the NABJ and I know quite a few of the board members. I want to see them win in the end.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Rachel Scott has been made off this one. She def stood up to him.
Yeah she pressed him from the beginning

"You have a history of racist and false quotes, why should Black voters trust you today?"

"Do you stand by calling Kamala Harris a DEI hire ?"

I turned it off after the second response, because Trump reacted predictably with dodges and deflections.