N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Only white people think it's a good idea going to countries where they hate your ass, let's not forget all who have been kidnapped in Middle East. At what point do you think it's a good idea? And on top of that this retard decided to steal

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
No because he doesn't say fukk white America, he says fuci America. Are you really that dumb?
America IS WHITE AMERICA

Are YOU really that dumb? :snoop:

Be black and swear allegiance to a white supermacist nation brehs. Inherit their beef like a trained lap dog brehs. Look, if you got such an issue with N. Korea and how it's run, why don't you go over there and check Kim Jong Un? :youngsabo:

A187

All Star
Daps
Os1cp8M.jpg

Needs to be a smiley

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
the fukk this gotta do with me, I'm Chinese :ufdup:

lol seriously though, the cac breh knew how cold blooded them NK brehs are, he shouldn't have played games. fukked around and felt the consequences like a blade of pure ice :ahh:

cacs in the media/social media are about to flip out, but when you go to a country, you respect their rules. If I went to Saudi, I wouldn't eat pork or sip drink. If I was in Israel, I wouldn't be dining on seafood chowder.

cac thought his white privilege would hold up in the dark side of Asia.. turns out there's no signal in that part of town :umad:
no bars :wow:

enjoy sleeping in a box where you can't fully stand up or lay down or sit down in, and your best friends/dinner will be rats and snakes :mjlol:

#cosmicjustice
#idontcareaboutcacsthatplay
#snakesforbreakfastratsfordinner
#dontplaywithdictatorsemotions
#thatcacDOESNOTLOOK21
(although I will say for the record that religions banning food is ridiculous, because why would your God make something so deliciously piff then ban it for eternity :dahell:)

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Awwww man. Thats my alma mater too... :patrice:

I dunno the whole situation, but man, you can't be going around doing bs in countries that are hostile to you're own country. You gotta do your google searches before hand.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Os1cp8M.jpg

Needs to be a smiley

hahahhahahaha look at his face
dancing-penn-state-hockey-fan-dancing-sports-fan-gifs.gif

he thought he could be slick and smuggle some shyt outta the coldest nation on earf like
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

but nah breh kim jong aka fugazi asian hitler had the breh in his SIGHTS
"the fukk you think you going breh??" you think you could take my brainwashing propoganda and just.. dip?"
tumblr_n7t1yd2I6F1qjpqono1_250.gif
tumblr_n7t1yd2I6F1qjpqono1_250.gif

now he's about to get that work in a super super fukked up prison :mjlol:
AiHSTF9.gif
:wow:

enjoy your last meal of spiders and roaches and other disgusting shyt you silly motherfukker :mjlol:
tumblr_ltn48fQZK51qlktl7o1_500.gif