N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You talking bout some cac denial, when in reality I'm just keepin it 100.
I'd like to see a stat of how many cacs went overseas and didn't get that work vs. the ones that got to come back. I promise you that the latter isn't always the case.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Either way, hip hop is AFRICAN AMERICAN culture, so if you have such a problem with African Americans, which the majority of the blacks on this board happen to be, you can honestly take your ass somewhere else. I'm bout fukking sick and tired of you divisive ass c00ns coming around talking slick on us with that sanctimonious shyt, yet you have no issues listening to hip hop and shyt, eat a dikk fakkit :camby:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

The American CAC literally has ZERO respect for other countries, their customs or laws and expects that a couple of Black Hawk helicopters will come and save them when they fall into some dumb shyt. Dude lucky he didn't get executed for the fukkery. In an election year no one was gonna even notice his ass was missing so all of the attention that might have been on his ass is focused on other things.

Let's just hope NK doesn't bytch up and let him out early. Have that motherfukker paving major roads that only 5 cars will drive over this year.
:dead:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
All Americans who were detained in NK will eventually get released. They imprisoned a black man before and Jimmy Carter went over there to release him.
aijalon-gomes-jimmy-carter--07492f67418d4d4f_large.jpg

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
the fukk this gotta do with me, I'm Chinese :ufdup:

lol seriously though, the cac breh knew how cold blooded them NK brehs are, he shouldn't have played games. fukked around and felt the consequences like a blade of pure ice :ahh:

cacs in the media/social media are about to flip out, but when you go to a country, you respect their rules. If I went to Saudi, I wouldn't eat pork or sip drink. If I was in Israel, I wouldn't be dining on seafood chowder.

cac thought his white privilege would hold up in the dark side of Asia.. turns out there's no signal in that part of town :umad:
no bars :wow:

enjoy sleeping in a box where you can't fully stand up or lay down or sit down in, and your best friends/dinner will be rats and snakes :mjlol:

#cosmicjustice
#idontcareaboutcacsthatplay
#snakesforbreakfastratsfordinner
#dontplaywithdictatorsemotions
#thatcacDOESNOTLOOK21
(although I will say for the record that religions banning food is ridiculous, because why would your God make something so deliciously piff then ban it for eternity :dahell:)