N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
If you thought 56 Nights was crazy.. wait until you hear this cacs mixtape. 15 years.

breh....

Flynn-Rider-Dead-In-Tangled-Reaction-Gif.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Mannnnn :francis:

No way I'd go out like that brehs. I'd get up there and demand a trial by combat. That shyt works in Game Of Thrones, it has to work in a medieval ass country like NK too...

Give me a sword and let me fight one of them mal nourished ass soldiers. That cac been eating artificially enhanced meat all his life no homo, he's probably twice as strong as the average body Korean.
:feedme:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Hard labor...

This mufukka about to be chained to a boulder and giving a paper clip and told "chisel" until he dies

Crazy thing is...he did EXACTLY what they accused him of...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/17/world/asia/north-korea-otto-warmbier-sentenced.html?_r=0

"In late February, Mr. Warmbier sobbed and pleaded for his release at a government-arranged news conference in Pyongyang, where he admitted stealing the poster and said that the church member had offered to buy him a used car worth $10,000 in exchange. “I made the worst mistake of my life,” Mr. Warmbier said."

There needs to be a thread about how US real beef with North Korea is that they don't play that CAC shyt at all...

Awhile ago they arrested a white dude because he left a bible in his hotel room:russ:

Told him "you not spreading that white jesus shyt up here":ufdup:

LMGAOOOO they intentionally locking white folks up for shyt X giggles! Imagine if this was a Africa country!!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe so, but the the tension is much worse now. Plus you know the US paid top dollar to get those cacs back. They not going to keep doing that. Just like the Singapore story of the dude that got his ass whipped and the one girl that served years for trying to smuggle drugs back to the US.

You talking bout some cac denial, when in reality I'm just keepin it 100.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Cacs always doin stupid shyt in other countries thinkin it's all good, like they are gonna be treated the same as in US. Thinkin they can get away with disrespecting the local culture and customs or trying to transport weight across borders. Remember that dumbass American teen who got whipped for vandalizing cars in Singapore?? It's always stupid ass college students, or some kind of missionary group.

:salute:To countries who punish foreigners the same as its citizens