N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Surprisingly most of the comments I'm seeing about this people are more mad at how dumb this cac is

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Read this, you dumb cac: These Are The Happiest Countries in The World - Bloomberg

The U.S. is the 15th happiest country of the 158 covered by the survey. Dumb white boy, you cacs ain't shyt.
Another cac spotting, you guys are like rats in broken down home. Why the fukk you wanna kill millions of innocent people. I wanna see all white neighborhoods wiped off the map, how bout that instead
We need to give cacs in America the 1940s Japan treatment 1st, breh. Our main enemy lives right here next to us, not in Asia. You're probably white.
Fyp. People of color are usually smart enough by 21 to not do this shyt. Cacs are the ones who are mentally retarded.

You can always tell which posters are white in threads like these. Whites wanna bomb other countries while blacks know other countries aren't the enemy, the white man is. Keep exposing yourselves, cacs.
You think Kim Jong Il gives a fukk about black people? :what: Go find your father.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk this dude he deserves every day he gets for being that stupid. Of all places the fukk u doing in N Korea stealing shyt :dahell:

He lucky they didn't chop his damn hands off. He probably won't serve the whole 15 years but this frail ass cac is probably getting fukked as we speak. No way this dude makes it a month out there he better hope somebody is on the phone with Rodman right now

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
1st rule Of the North Korea club is to stay your ass out of North Korea they have no resource we need so we arent going to go get you hopefully the diplomats can try to work something out.
Why are civilians going to NK though :heh: Unless you're, like @bmack21 said Dennis Rodman and peoples, or the press (even that ain't guaranteed), it's an 80% chance you're getting locked up for something.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Read this, you dumb cac: These Are The Happiest Countries in The World - Bloomberg

The U.S. is the 15th happiest country of the 158 covered by the survey. Dumb white boy, you cacs ain't shyt.
Another cac spotting, you guys are like rats in broken down home. Why the fukk you wanna kill millions of innocent people. I wanna see all white neighborhoods wiped off the map, how bout that instead
We need to give cacs in America the 1940s Japan treatment 1st, breh. Our main enemy lives right here next to us, not in Asia. You're probably white.
Fyp. People of color are usually smart enough by 21 to not do this shyt. Cacs are the ones who are mentally retarded.

You can always tell which posters are white in threads like these. Whites wanna bomb other countries while blacks know other countries aren't the enemy, the white man is. Keep exposing yourselves, cacs.
:lolbron:

Stay mad fakkit:umad:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are civilians going to NK though :heh: Unless you're, like @bmack21 said Dennis Rodman and peoples, or the press (even that ain't guaranteed), it's an 80% chance you're getting locked up for something.

I was talking with a dude today they legit want to go to see why they aren't welcome to go.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
If we did something like that to N.Korea, that would pretty much set off world war III though. China, Russia and Iran would join in like :ufdup:
nah I know that exactly what would happen I was just :troll:. I don't want the draft reinstated. :sadcam: But I was watching some video on how this journalist helped some ppl escape to china and it
was fukked up. :mjcry: