N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Damn that's fukked up, but why would he think that's a good idea to go through with all of this? :francis:

And why haven't we given NK the the 1940's japan treatment. Got them mfers in line and pumping out video games all day. We could have twice as much video games if we just nuked them :ohhh::troll:
I dunno, probably because they haven't done shyt to us? The US dropped nukes in Japan in response to the Pearl Harbor attacks.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
:usure:

Like where?
Read this, you dumb cac: These Are The Happiest Countries in The World - Bloomberg

The U.S. is the 15th happiest country of the 158 covered by the survey. Dumb white boy, you cacs ain't shyt.
While NK is a shythole, that i wouldn't mind seeing wiped off the map, that kid is an idiot in the highest degree.
Another cac spotting, you guys are like rats in broken down home. Why the fukk you wanna kill millions of innocent people. I wanna see all white neighborhoods wiped off the map, how bout that instead
Damn that's fukked up, but why would he think that's a good idea to go through with all of this? :francis:

And why haven't we given NK the the 1940's japan treatment. Got them mfers in line and pumping out video games all day. We could have twice as much video games if we just nuked them :ohhh::troll:
We need to give cacs in America the 1940s Japan treatment 1st, breh. Our main enemy lives right here next to us, not in Asia. You're probably white.
This is proof that the CAC mind doesn't fully physically mature until your mid 20s. This kid thought he was on Jackass or something.
Fyp. People of color are usually smart enough by 21 to not do this shyt. Cacs are the ones who are mentally retarded.

You can always tell which posters are white in threads like these. Whites wanna bomb other countries while blacks know other countries aren't the enemy, the white man is. Keep exposing yourselves, cacs.

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing I have a problem with is how he was tried and sentenced in 1 hour- I wihs our system was faster

In America- its 2-3 years to your trial, then another 6 months till sentencing- in the meantime you just locked up- or had to pay assloads of bond/bail money :mjcry:

our system is a joke even tho that guy shouldnt have got 15 years- but our system aint much better we give people LIFE for trafficking WEED :mjcry:
i think you have the right to ask for a speedy trial and if they don't do the trial in a timely matter, you could file for all the charges to be dismissed. it might not always be in your best interest cause the prosecutor will usually already have all their ducks in a row while it might be your team who needs time to prepare a defense. also, in many jurisdiction, time done before you're convicted counts for more time so if you're found guilty, you got way less time to do...

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Read this, you dumb cac: These Are The Happiest Countries in The World - Bloomberg

The U.S. is the 15th happiest country of the 158 covered by the survey. Dumb white boy, you cacs ain't shyt.
Another cac spotting, you guys are like rats in broken down home. Why the fukk you wanna kill millions of innocent people. I wanna see all white neighborhoods wiped off the map, how bout that instead
We need to give cacs in America the 1940s Japan treatment 1st, breh. Our main enemy lives right here next to us, not in Asia. You're probably white.
Fyp. People of color are usually smart enough by 21 to not do this shyt. Cacs are the ones who are mentally retarded.
It's not about being mentally retarded. Your brain doesn't stop developing its higher processing functions until your mid 20s. That's everyone. It's why you're more rational and mellow as an adult than you are as college student

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:rudy:

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Where are his brother cacs from the State Department or U.S government now? They make these bold moves anywhere in the world because they think they are immune to justice.. :ahh:

Kim Jong Un ain't nothin to fukk with :ufdup:

swear to Gawd my Mama just asked
me couldnt the president use political
diplomacy to get the white boy back....
I told her that kim gives a fukk about diplomacy
and that dennis rodman had a better chance..
she looked at me like......(nikka what)
and walked off..
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I dunno, probably because they haven't done shyt to us? The US dropped nukes in Japan in response to the Pearl Harbor attacks.
of our past wars have shown us anythig sometimes we don't need a solid a reason :usure:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows

The U.S already conducted one of the most inhumane bombing campaigns and damn near flattened all of Pyongyang during the Korean war. Why do you think N.K stays aggressive.