N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
a_560x375-1(1).gif

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:mjlol:

They were so moved by his speech and apology they waved the death sentence and gave himn15 years hard labor.

He got off LIGHT and that cac gonna do that time boy. :ufdup:
America will not let that happen

This whole ordeal is a political play to force diplomatic talks , which currently the US does engage in with Nk

This is not the first time something like this has happened even between these two countries.

He will not serve his entire sentence or even half, quote me

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
America will not let that happen

This whole ordeal is a political play to force diplomatic talks , which currently the US does engage in with Nk

This is not the first time something like this has happened even between these two countries.

He will not serve his entire sentence or even half, quote me

Sound like you're in denial but ok. Us gives NK something and they give back cac boy

Ok. 5-7.5 years hard labor for taking down a Flag, still Sucks.

At least cacboy gets a movie deal and book rights when he comes home and has to relearn english

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Sound like you're in denial but ok. Us gives NK something and they give back cac boy

Ok. 5-7.5 years hard labor for taking down a Flag, still Sucks.

At least cacboy gets a movie deal and book rights when he comes home and has to relearn english

I'm not in denial about anything,
For the hermit state that NK is, Everything they do publicly is done for political purposes.

They're using this opportunity to engage in diplomatic relations with the US. Most likely regarding South Korea and Sanctions.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm not in denial about anything,
For the hermit state that NK is, Everything they do publicly is done for political purposes.

They're using this opportunity to engage in diplomatic relations with the US. Most likely regarding South Korea and Sanctions.
Ok. Well played then.

Meanwhile Timmy chiseling diamonds out of mountains with a toothbrush