N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

Family Man

Banned
Daps
What's this nikka's name? :dahell:

Otto Warmbier

:laughing: Only a white privilege fakkit with that name would try something like this.

For the people here talking about, they are going to get him released, no they fukken aint.

There were people who were in jail for years(decades) for crimes they didn't commit and were released. This motherfukker actually did it.

Apparently his church encouraged him to steal propaganda posters by offering to pay him thousands of dollars. What kind of church is this? :dahell:

fukk him. :pacspit: I have no sympathy for people who commit crimes abroad. There are signs every where. Like those two guys who were caned in Singapore for chewing gum, there are signs everywhere.

Hard labor in North Korea is exactly what it sounds, they will take him to some remote place in North Korea, where he has to haul boulders aimlessly for years.

ETA: Aint no way this motherfukker is 21. What the fukk? :dahell:
What is really going on here?
I'm actually inclined to believe the North Koreans that that CAC was an operative. No way is that a 21 year old CAC.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
White people going into other cultures, acting like entitled shyts and disrespecting them as they have been since the dawn of time. Water is wet.
No seriously white people have a serious issue with going into other countries/cultures and respecting them, I know they grow up here with a bit of a superiority complex instilled in them subconsciously but these cases are far too common.
Can someone give me a rational unbiased explanation for this? (No militant/No borderline white supremacist)

He's not going to do the full 15 years, they'll exchange him for something.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
"Another American, Robert Park of Los Angeles, saw the inside of a labor camp that same year after he crossed the Chinese-North Korean border via the frozen Tumen River. He was only held for six weeks, but when he returned to the United States he was institutionalized "resulting from severe sexual abuse he was subjected to in jail," according to Somaiya." :weirdo:

"We received 120 grams of rotten corn for daily food," said one former prisoner. "So many people with the same year and a half sentence as me didn’t survive their term and died of hunger."

:laff::laff:
He's fukked no matter what. That first cac was only in there for 6 weeks and lost his mind.

What’s it like to do ‘hard labor’ in North Korea?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
"Another American, Robert Park of Los Angeles, saw the inside of a labor camp that same year after he crossed the Chinese-North Korean border via the frozen Tumen River. He was only held for six weeks, but when he returned to the United States he was institutionalized "resulting from severe sexual abuse he was subjected to in jail," according to Somaiya." :weirdo:

"We received 120 grams of rotten corn for daily food," said one former prisoner. "So many people with the same year and a half sentence as me didn’t survive their term and died of hunger."

:laff::laff:
He's fukked no matter what. That first cac was only in there for 6 weeks and lost his mind.

What’s it like to do ‘hard labor’ in North Korea?
Yeah, life in a North Korean jail is pretty horrific. You should read some of the memoirs from some of the former prisoners that escaped. Check out the book "Nothing to Envy: Ordinary lives in North Korea" for some real depraved stories about the place.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm so happy that thug is in prison! Stealing n shyt. :dry:

tumblr_inline_nj086kCEtF1ra63sz.gif

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Damn that's fukked up, but why would he think that's a good idea to go through with all of this? :francis:

And why haven't we given NK the the 1940's japan treatment. Got them mfers in line and pumping out video games all day. We could have twice as much video games if we just nuked them :ohhh::troll:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
they hit him with the:demonic: in the courtroom, wonder if he can get out early on good behavior:patrice:??

Knowing Kim nem, not likely:russ:
:birdman: seriously tho, they caught ole boy and was like you know :ufdup: , he begging and pleading :damn: for communist Korea to have mercy on him, for stealing their shyt. He shouldn't be over there in the first place....:yeshrug: