N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
What's this nikka's name? :dahell:

Otto Warmbier

:laughing: Only a white privilege fakkit with that name would try something like this.

For the people here talking about, they are going to get him released, no they fukken aint.

There were people who were in jail for years(decades) for crimes they didn't commit and were released. This motherfukker actually did it.

Apparently his church encouraged him to steal propaganda posters by offering to pay him thousands of dollars. What kind of church is this? :dahell:

fukk him. :pacspit: I have no sympathy for people who commit crimes abroad. There are signs every where. Like those two guys who were caned in Singapore for chewing gum, there are signs everywhere.

Hard labor in North Korea is exactly what it sounds, they will take him to some remote place in North Korea, where he has to haul boulders aimlessly for years.

ETA: Aint no way this motherfukker is 21. What the fukk? :dahell:
What is really going on here?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really, you are going to compare the unjust drug laws and racist police force that has brothers locked up in jail doing numbers to this frat CAC who went to steal a propaganda flag from a known dictatorship?

:francis:

Nope..... I'm comparing injustice to injustice...... If what's stated was his only infraction, then a sentence of 15 years hard labor is unjust...

Read better..... This is a political ploy for the most part...... If he only has to do a fraction of the 15, then its all good.... but if they pump fake like he has to do the entire 15..........

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Dont believe this brehs. I hate when America lies like this to make countries they dont like seem savage. I bet anything he works for the CIA or something and just got caught. All this crazy bullshyt we hear coming out of North Korea is probably just lies from our own "propaganda".
yep he is apart of some "z society" organization at UVA and they are rumored to have ties to the CIA :jbhmm:...the names of the members of this organization are not being released either :jbhmm: