N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont believe this brehs. I hate when America lies like this to make countries they dont like seem savage. I bet anything he works for the CIA or something and just got caught. All this crazy bullshyt we hear coming out of North Korea is probably just lies from our own "propaganda".
:childplease:

i dont give a fukk about this dude, but lets not turn it into defending north fukkin korea :heh:

cocainebiceps

Professional shytposter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
paulie.gif

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
15 years is excessive as fukk. With that said, you don't go into other countries... ESPECIALLY North Korea... and act like an ass.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Throughout my travels around the world, I have found myself in positions where I had to be extra diligent solely due to the color of my skin. I've seen many a cac act a damn fool and get away with it. The smugness and arrogance is sickening.

Respect the rules of a country, especially one that is hostile towards your home country. This isn't rocket science. Contrary to popular belief, American tourists are treated quite well (even though they are monitored). Don't stick your nose in fukking business that has nothing to do with you and you'll be straight.

fukk that idiot and his white privilege. I'm glad he was tossed in the bushes. :camby: