N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
While I wouldn't wish 15 years in a north korean labor camp to anyone, how the fukk are you that stupid to try to steal propaganda material from the hotel floor dedicated to keeping an eye on foreigners?:mindblown:
I've seen enough documentaries about tour groups going there to know they keep you in check all the time, you gonna tell me this fool went there without knowing that shyt or even worse, he knew it and still decided to try and steal some shyt?:wtf:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:manny:

He went there specifically to fukk with them.

They were like :ufdup:

He looks so old to be a college student. :flabbynsick:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Pretty much... these so called freedom fighters and militants cheer injustice on here for the sake of daps and jokes, and when that same injustice infects their lives, they wanna whine and cry foul...

Yall gon learn tho..... :sas2:

I feel no remorse for a terrorist. fukk him and all those like him.

I dont see the big deal here. Other countries have the right to enforce their laws. Foreigners come here and get arrested for sh!t and thrown in jail all the time and it's no big deal.
Some privileged prick goes to another country and does illegal sh!t they should be able to imprison them. Doesnt need to be on CNN :beli:
This. If you commit a crime on foreign soil thy have all the right to make an example out of you.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:umad:At cacs in America fixin to get mad at this
Cruel and unusual punishment huh:mjpls: sorta like what the American justice system does for us
Exactly. Those same cacs will say nothing when negroes are shot dead in the street.

FOH with this bullshyt. Should have given the disrespectful cac 30 years.

Last edited:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
1st rule Of the North Korea club is to stay your ass out of North Korea they have no resource we need so we arent going to go get you hopefully the diplomats can try to work something out.

:gladbron: A reunion with these nikkas? :blessed:

The-Diplomats.jpg

:troll:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
they hit him with the:demonic: in the courtroom, wonder if he can get out early on good behavior:patrice:??

Knowing Kim nem, not likely:russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hes not going to spend the full 15 year sentence.

I doubt he'll spend even one, the US is going to give in a send a diplomat for his release.
:mjlol:

They were so moved by his speech and apology they waved the death sentence and gave himn15 years hard labor.

He got off LIGHT and that cac gonna do that time boy. :ufdup: