N!ggas Are Ruthless. Wow!! :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
introverts like to act all quiet and shy in real life like they're above everyone else cuz everyone else is "childish" and "less intelligent" but in reality they're just cornball ass pussies, scared of the world and scared to stand up for themselves and speak their minds, which is why they ONLY do it on social networks.

bytch ass nikka fucc u
that's not what an introvert is. in introvert is a person that prefers to be alone like an extrovert prefers to be around others. introverts don't act quiet they are quiet.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The one about absorbing the movie was comic genius but the fukk are people posing for pics with duppys for in the first place smiling and shyt like they just now found out they got a large inheritance from the will.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
the internet has turned dudes into bytches and females into dumbass attention whores :snoop:

my sister dumb ass was taking pictures by may Gmoms coffin

:mindblown: why the fukk do u need to remember what your loved one looks like dead?

one of my homeboys took as cheesy ass wannabe model pic at his gmoms funeral and posted it on facebook during the funeral

just so mafukkas would comment and like it

Daps
Reppin
St louis
re21H.jpg

that redd foxx one got me!!!!
and Hav who ever that fat demon is was behind that
boy being laid up on front street.:damn:

a0yqua.jpg

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
the internet is filled with jackasses, and i have to include the people that upload these pics as part of the jackasses. attention whoring and getting your relatives caught up in the crossfire.

:dwillhuh:the fukk are you doing posting pics of dead relatives' bodies on social networks?

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
They shouldn't have posted those pics up:manny:

But at the same time, I can't get with these jokes. Everyone has a mom and grandma. You'll lose them too one day.......

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
:comeon: Them pics old as fukk. Dudes on this site love to see soyear agold shyt and run here and make a thread about it like the shyt is hot off the press. Whats next, someone gonna run in here and make a LOLcats thread , on some, yall nikka seen this shyt yet :gladbron:

Anyways, the real issue is why the fukk these idiots taking pics of themselves with people in those types of situations and then posting them up on a social media network. Its fukking disgusting. Those are privte situations you only share with your people.

LOLcat? :ohhh: *gets new thread idea*

Now where would one find these "LOLcats" You speak of?

You gotta understand that everyone isn't on the internet as much as you are.

I feel where you coming from tho. I seen a nikka at bestbuy grab a movie thst came out a year ago. I was disgusted at him trying to be entertained by some old shyt. I wad like :comeon: ya feel me?

:troll: