N!ggas Are Ruthless. Wow!! :wow:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
He just a kid, and dude is giving no fukks.
Look at this. :skip: :dead:
FazbP.jpg

:laff::laff:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

introverts like to act all quiet and shy in real life like they're above everyone else cuz everyone else is "childish" and "less intelligent" but in reality they're just cornball ass pussies, scared of the world and scared to stand up for themselves and speak their minds, which is why they ONLY do it on social networks.

bytch ass nikka fucc u

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
introverts like to act all quiet and shy in real life like they're above everyone else cuz everyone else is "childish" and "less intelligent" but in reality they're just cornball ass pussies, scared of the world and scared to stand up for themselves and speak their minds, which is why they ONLY do it on social networks.

bytch ass nikka fucc u
:mindblown:
How did you make the connection? What makes you think they were 'introverts'?
Anyone who talks shyt on the internet is automatically an introvert?
Furthermore, there is more accountability on a social network than on a messageboard. Most people have their real names and real pictures on social networks. That's not the case with message boards. So assuming what you say is true, that means you're even worse than an introvert. :heh:

Talking shyt on the internet with your real name and photo> talking shyt on the internet with an alias and random avatar. You know :ufdup: right?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

bytch ass nikka fucc u

thats not the definition of an introvert, nikka. :russ:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
That shyt was true though :manny:

:what: So hoes is taking pics next to dead people thinking it's fine???

i dont condone talkin shyt about the dead but ppl gon learn the hard way about being attention whores and uploading every detail of their life to the internet. with that being said :russ: @ "absorbing the whole movie and saving it for later"

I'm saying, Ski Hat is huge on tact and respect but, I'll be damned if I didn't :russ: