N!ggas Are Ruthless. Wow!! :wow:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
LOLcat? :ohhh: *gets new thread idea*

Now where would one find these "LOLcats" You speak of?

You gotta understand that everyone isn't on the internet as much as you are.

I feel where you coming from tho. I seen a nikka at bestbuy grab a movie thst came out a year ago. I was disgusted at him trying to be entertained by some old shyt. I wad like :comeon: ya feel me?

:troll:

On the net as much as me? Im one of the few ppl here with a full time job. Im not an "IT" tech like 99% of the coli either so i dont work on a PC. So stop tryin to paint me as the internet geek. Them pics are old , shyt im sure they been in a few threads here all ready,

Stop trying to compare this to real entertainment you fucc boy. You just saw those shyts and thought they was funny, you ran in here on some "ooo i bet they gonna laugh when i show em this shyt"

shyt was corny and so are you. Take you L and move on.

What old shyt you got for us next? Maybe link us to tubgirl?

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
On the net as much as me? Im one of the few ppl here with a full time job. Im not an "IT" tech like 99% of the coli either so i dont work on a PC. So stop tryin to paint me as the internet geek. Them pics are old , shyt im sure they been in a few threads here all ready,

Stop trying to compare this to real entertainment you fucc boy. You just saw those shyts and thought they was funny, you ran in here on some "ooo i bet they gonna laugh when i show em this shyt"

shyt was corny and so are you. Take you L and move on.

What old shyt you got for us next? Maybe link us to tubgirl?

:whoa: No need with all the vulgarity and the name calling. I see that LOLcat is your idea. I'll leave it alone.

What is this "tubgirl" thing you talking bout?

Can i make a thread on that or do you got that coverd too.

You have to understand, i really don't be on the internet as much as you. So i have no ideal what you talking. I been busy living life and stuff. It's cool tho breh. :shake:

What else can you tell me with your vast internet knowledge my friend? I'm intrigued now.:ld:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
article-0-16A2241A000005DC-574_634x856.jpg

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, when you post pictures on the internet like that you put yourself in a position to get talked about. You can't get mad because people are going to say what they want to say no matter how wrong it is. That little boy had me laughing though. But I personally don't think it's cool to post pictures of people in the bed like that. They all should be ashamed of themselves and just take whatever they get because they exposed themselves to it.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
So y'all blaming introverts for attention whores on the Internet getting roasted :comeon: once you put something on the Internet it's an open invitation :manny:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Pics of people dying, dead, under hospice care, or whatever is just tasteless. Doesn't help that people are straight photo bombing these pics with duck faces and peace signs for social media.