N!ggas Are Ruthless. Wow!! :wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
On the net as much as me? Im one of the few ppl here with a full time job. Im not an "IT" tech like 99% of the coli either so i dont work on a PC. So stop tryin to paint me as the internet geek. Them pics are old , shyt im sure they been in a few threads here all ready,

Stop trying to compare this to real entertainment you fucc boy. You just saw those shyts and thought they was funny, you ran in here on some "ooo i bet they gonna laugh when i show em this shyt"

shyt was corny and so are you. Take you L and move on.

What old shyt you got for us next? Maybe link us to tubgirl?

:heh: This bama sound aggy as fukk

how the fukk you on the net popping shyt like you too busy to be on the net:heh:

then u complain about shyt u seen before on the the net being posted when no one else in the thread has seen this shyt

ya ass must be on 24/7 to know shyt is old

nikkas try so hard to be hard:heh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
article-0-16A2241A000005DC-574_634x856.jpg

:huhldup::scusthov:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
:heh: This bama sound aggy as fukk

how the fukk you on the net popping shyt like you too busy to be on the net:heh:

nikkas try so hard to be hard:heh:

I see comprehension is not your skill.

That boyfriend of yours that you are defending implied he was much too busy to see these pics that have been out for probably a year or more.

In reality, this bum ass nicca just tried to get a thread going so he dug up this old shyt and came in on some "hai guyz look at this shyt LOL"

We done seen it.

Try harder when you come at me fakkit.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I see comprehension is not your skill.

That boyfriend of yours that you are defending implied he was much too busy to see these pics that have been out for probably a year or more.

In reality, this bum ass nicca just tried to get a thread going so he dug up this old shyt and came in on some "hai guyz look at this shyt LOL"

We done seen it.

Try harder when you come at me fakkit.

:huhldup: yo you cornball bama- you in here aggy as fukk cause ya ass know about everything that has been posted on the net---

how the fukk u know it's old?
cause ya lonely ass dont do shyt but search the net to watch other people live their lives
yet you popping shyt:laugh:
gtfoh lamont

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
LOLcat? :ohhh: *gets new thread idea*

Now where would one find these "LOLcats" You speak of?

You gotta understand that everyone isn't on the internet as much as you are.

I feel where you coming from tho. I seen a nikka at bestbuy grab a movie thst came out a year ago. I was disgusted at him trying to be entertained by some old shyt. I wad like :comeon: ya feel me?

:troll:

I literally LOL'd my nig. Subtle humor is the best.