N!ggas Are Ruthless. Wow!! :wow:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
introverts like to act all quiet and shy in real life like they're above everyone else cuz everyone else is "childish" and "less intelligent" but in reality they're just cornball ass pussies, scared of the world and scared to stand up for themselves and speak their minds, which is why they ONLY do it on social networks.

bytch ass nikka fucc u

and i bet a quarter that that same introvert that is quiet and shy will beat your loudmouth ass to the point where you will gain 20 iq points to push your borderline mentally retarded ass to average iq level where you'll stop talking shyt.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
re21H.jpg

I bet that fat b*stard killed him too :damn:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
and i bet a quarter that that same introvert that is quiet and shy will beat your loudmouth ass to the point where you will gain 20 iq points to push your borderline mentally retarded ass to average iq level where you'll stop talking shyt.

It wont be you so such yo p*ssy ass up

BlackZilla

M0derator
Daps
:snoop: @ that girl posting a pic of her dead aunt in a coffin and cheesin'.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
p*ssy ass introvert faggits mad af :umad:

says the nikka with 50 posts a day that is talking shyt towards introverts on the internet about the same shyt he does himself. the self-hatred is unfathomable. :rudy:

do you have any bytches or friends in real life?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
says the nikka with 50 posts a day that is talking shyt towards introverts on the internet about the same shyt he does himself. the self-hatred is unfathomable. :rudy:

do you have any bytches or friends in real life?

*looks at your location:aicmon:

convo over

Sugar

Banned
Daps
@Mr. Movement

I was already :why: from the first 3 pics, but then I seen Ray J's mark ass.... :snoop:

:mindblown: these nikkas need a fukking steel-toed boot to the temple

Last edited by a moderator:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
:comeon: Them pics old as fukk. Dudes on this site love to see some old shyt and run here and make a thread about it like the shyt is hot off the press. Whats next, someone gonna run in here and make a LOLcats thread , on some, yall nikka seen this shyt yet :gladbron:

Anyways, the real issue is why the fukk these idiots taking pics of themselves with people in those types of situations and then posting them up on a social media network. Its fukking disgusting. Those are privte situations you only share with your people.