N!gga = N!gger

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
nikka was made to dehumanize black people and take our identity?

If you said the "er" version did that then yea I would agree but nikka?

Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

wtf.....it's the same fukking word.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Man, people will try to confuse or side track this discussion because it hits close to home and the reality is a bit much for some to bear. Some will go as far as to attempt to shame you personally for taking this stance.

Such is the case when trying to help and uplift.

I'm not falling for it. Glad you're not either.
mHM3DMk.gif

The only way you could help and uplift our community is by committing that.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Let not overhype the word nikka.

Lets not turn this into an african vs african american thing.

the word nikka and its usage in pop culture is an African American thing though. I don't expect non blacks(aa's) to understand

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
the word nikka and its usage in pop culture is an African American thing though. I don't expect non blacks(aa's) to understand
Yep, I knew I wasnt the only one who saw it.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
nikka was made to dehumanize black people and take our identity?

If you said the "er" version did that then yea I would agree but nikka?

Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

No time in history has any non colonized or conquered group of ppl ever embraced a racial slur by trying to reorganize the words. Why? Because they understand the value of having a strong identity they can be prideful in. There must be some type of psychology or pathology behind this attempt ignorant black people to transform a racial slurp into something positive.

As a result,now you see us embracing the word c00n, another racial epithet created by whites to verbally insult black people.Can you see the pattern here?We actually adopt racial slurs that whites create.Who else does that? Again,there's a sick pathology behind it. At some point you need to establish an identity instead embracing racial slurs created by racist whites to identify us.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
No time in history has any non colonized or conquered group of ppl ever embraced a racial slur by trying to reorganize the words. Why? Because they understand the value of having a strong identity they can be prideful in. There must be some type of psychology or pathology behind this attempt ignorant black people to transform a racial slurp into something positive.

As a result,now you see us embracing the word c00n, another racial epithet created by whites to verbally insult black people.Can you see the pattern here?We actually adopt racial slurs that whites create.Who else does that? Again,there's a sick pathology behind it. At some point you need to establish an identity instead embracing racial slurs created by racist whites to identify us.

Yeah man. The self hate displayed in this thread is actually making me angry. I really wish black (American or otherwise) would wise up.

Blackout

Daps

Many African Americans know our history. We know how far AAs came from being slaves to now and we acknowledge it even today. We also know that we have created our own culture after being detached from the mainland.

Calling each other a word which as you yourself admit was created to be positive isnt gonna hurt us.

Identifying those who kiss white ass and ridicule them isnt gonna hurt us either.

What is hurting us is other issues in the culture like the part that praises the ghetto and the part that tries to please the white racists.

Not to mention our usage of the word nikka and us not liking whites to say it enrages racist whites which is a good thing.

I know that african and african americans have friction but that doesnt mean that you have to subscribe to such friction creating activity.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Many African Americans know our history. We know how far AAs came from being slaves to now and we acknowledge it even today. We also know that we have created our own culture after being detached from the mainland.

Calling each other a word which as you yourself admit was created to be positive isnt gonna hurt us.

Identifying those who kiss white ass isnt gonna hurt us either.

What is hurting us is other issues in the culture like the part that praises the ghetto and the part that tries to please the white racists not to mention our usage of the word nikka and us not liking whites to say it enrages racist whites the most.

I know that african and african americans have friction but that doesnt mean that you have to subscribe to such friction creating activity.
I thought u were from another country?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Just so y'all know…

N!gga = N!gger

You can type up a text wall from here to Ghana and it still wouldn't change this fundamental fact.

Been saying this though.

I only use it on here, and sometimes, but nah (and even I feel guilty of doing that)...I got too much respect for myself and my people to say that sh!t in public or drop it constantly.

So, I agree with you here breh.

Blackout

Daps
I thought u were from another country?
Im from USA.

I was living in the US Virgin Islands for awhile which still is apart of the US.

Ive been back in the mainland of USA for two years.