N!gga = N!gger

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
They b!tch about it as a means to say it and to exercise their dominance. It's one of the few racial discussions that's allowed in polite society.

At the end of the day white people know damn well they can say "n!gger" and "n!gga" with near impunity. They just enjoy teasing Black people about it without saying it.
White people can say nikka with near impunity?

I dont know what type of black people you hang around but the ones I know wont just sit there and let a white person say nikka freely. When it comes to the ones I know a white person saying nikka is a quick ticket to having them kick their ass.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
White people can say nikka with near impunity?

I dont know what type of black people you hang around but the ones I know wont just sit there and let a white person say nikka freely. When it comes to the ones I know a white person saying nikka is a quick ticket to having them kick their ass.
Ummm, spare me the bullsh!t.

Maybe one time it was acceptable to beat up white people for saying n!gger but that time is long, long gone.

Try explaining to a cop that you got physical because a white person uttered "n!gger" to your face and you'll get some cuffs and hit a knockout game charge.

This is usually how it goes down:

remiq.net_9567.jpg

Daps
I don't use it. I say "the n-word" when referring to it in real life.

Just so you know "they" hate the term "the n-word" and wish they could just go around saying "n!gga/n!gger" in casual conversation.

They actually like it when a Black person lacks the self respect to go around dropping n-bombs. It makes them feel comfortable and superior.

Yeah, using the n word out in public even if youre directly conversing with white folk around is a no no.

The thought always come to me to just give up the word completely but its so easy to put a negative connotation on a word. If negro can be made into a safe word, why cant "nikka" when negro globally was worse.

Side note-
This some real shyt but yall trying derail the thread with some dumb shyt :camby:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
+rep to anyone who can finish the words to this song :lolbron:

Don't believe me just watch

Blackout

Daps
Ummm, spare me the bullsh!t.

Maybe one time it was acceptable to beat up white people for saying n!gger but that time is long, long gone.

Try explaining to a cop that you got physical because a white person uttered "n!gger" to your face and you'll get some cuffs and hit a knockout game charge.

This is usually how it goes down:
You think they care if a cop gets involved? nikkas will fight for less.

Either way the white guy will get his ass kicked.

Blackout

Daps
Again, probably not. All that tough talk is just hot air. This isn't the 1970s.
Tough talk? You obviously dont know shyt about hood nikkas. :russ:

Ive seen this shyt happen myself and I havent lived as long in the states as most people here but hey believe what you wanna believe.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Tough talk? You obviously dont know shyt about hood nikkas. :russ:
:usure: Most of the dudes I know from the hood are on some extra well behaved sh!t when dealing with white people.

Now, Black people, different story. Most of those cats won't hesitate to "knock a n!gga out."

Blackout

Daps
:usure: Most of the dudes I know from the hood are on some extra well behaved sh!t when dealing with white people.

Now, Black people, different story. Most of those cats won't hesitate to "knock a n!gga out."
Whatever category these are still black guys who will knock out a white guy for saying nikka.

Many black people dont play that shyt.

You shouldnt either. :ufdup:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Just so y'all know…

N!gga = N!gger

You can type up a text wall from here to Ghana and it still wouldn't change this fundamental fact.

Good point bro.

I've been trying to tell the same thing to these misguided hip hop followers who suffer from arrested development. However they are so disconnected from their roots and identity; they can't understand how damaging that word is to a race of people.

Up until the twenty first century, you haven't seen any other racial group embrace a derogatory term to identify themselves except Black pp, which leads me to believe there has to be some type of psychological disposition that prevents us from understanding the true definition of words and the power they have.

don't get me wrong,I used to use the word until the age of 18 but after I got a little older(27)I begin to understand the power of words and how certain words were made to dehumanize black people centuries ago.

In order to understand this, you have to know how the mind of a person who suffers from Arrested Development functions. They don't want to grow up and be responsible havestructure,organization, discipline self awareness as well as self respect.

Besides,many of us don't aspire to be anything great or outside of the standard norm therefore we have no standards it will tolerate just about anything.

Now we have nonblacks calling us nikka in public like its 1951 again and, its all due to a small number of ignorant black people who decided to make it publicly acceptable to say that word.

Before we see any progress amongst ourselves there will have to be a code of conduct,accountability and certain boundaries not to cross when it comes to social behavior.