Ryan Garcia's biggest fan: "Well he didn't say N*gger to me!!"

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Surprisingly Steven Jackson had the best response when Ryan Garcia first started showing you was off his rocker "get some help". Anybody "supporting" who was dumb as AF. Now we're passed that he just needs his ass whooped!
Right. You have the opportunity to help yourself. If you choose not to take it you might end up in a situation where someone decided to offer "help" and that might not be what you want. Hope Ryan gets slept going forward in the ring or otherwise.
Shocked he would say this. I thought deion and his whole family and the buffaloes were black America's team.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I agree but I used to say Trump supports are cacs. We see that’s not true. I’m seeing a lot of IG posts where FBA people are putting their face behind what they’re saying.

I know there are bots and cacs stirring the pot but FBA really have a hatred for non FBA blacks
You sound like a p*ssy. Fba do not hate non fba blacks

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You sound like a p*ssy. Fba do not hate non fba blacks
:skip: I finally figured it out. We use the term 'tether' to refer to foreign C00NS. In our minds, we're making a distinction. What they're actually telling us is, they consider themselves "tethers" too.

Is it self-snitching? Maybe so. :manny:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, he says that he is black American.

Just face facts, còöns are everywhere in the world. I know Naija còöns, Jamaican coconuts and Black British Bountys. It's best to call them out.

Look at Deion Sander's son caping.
That poster a whole dummy lol

Mentally disabled…unstable

He just not there

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Just heard Shawn Porter said something similar to ShowBiz :francis:

01-11-20-bs-realwedding-luxlifelasvegas-18

“I’m not Black, I’m OJ”