Ryan Garcia's biggest fan: "Well he didn't say N*gger to me!!"

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Boring if nothing else you've shared how much this news hurt. I'm not involved, take it up with Chris Hansen

Corny Tether C00N Comebacks :mjlol::unimpressed:

e5b57c907674c0654ad0acac991ba57b.gif

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
alot of them boxing youtube personailites have been compromised(paid under the table, givin media credentials,tickets..etc) since boxing promoters found that thats really the only place fans go to talk about boxing. think about it, espn or any other sports networks never talk about boxing daily except when a mega fight is coming and they will mention that specific fight.

it started with the ytbc mayweather-pacquiao era and spilled over to the spence-crawford era......

these guys have been paid to push a certain agenda of certain promotional companies or boxers to casuals to change the perception of fighters on certain topics.

showbizz been softshoe tapping for a while. never had a good vibe from him. this does not surprise me at all.
The only real one is

Y'all subscribe to this solid brother. OG who has been calling out these c00ns for years.

Every c00n on youtube has tried to attack 78 and sneak diss his movement. Including showbizz the c00n.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"My family is from Nigeria. I am over 60% Nigerian and 30% Irish!" Timestamp 11:00

:snoop: he’s talking about his ancestry (23 & me). Who refers to them selves as 60/30. smh.

If you watch his live you see he’s not familiar with the tether fba talk.

Y’all FBA are too thirsty to find a reason to beef with other black people. The irony is, Ryan said racist shiit about black people and y’all in this thread attacking a black man instead of the Mexican who started all of this.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
:snoop: he’s talking about his ancestry (23 & me). Who refers to them selves as 60/30. smh.

Y’all FBA are too thirsty to find a reason to beef with other black people. The irony is, Ryan said racist shiit about black people and y’all in this thread attacking a black man instead of the Mexican who started all of this.
These acronyms like to dodge accountability like broads

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

I'm willing to bet my 401k that a good number of "fba" posters are not black

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These acronyms like to dodge accountability like broads
It’s sad. I saw a stitch video of a Jamaican girl saying the same thing all foreigners say “I didn’t understand the concept of being black until I came here because everyone is black back home.” The FBA guy responded saying “I’m tired of these tether disrespecting us.” :what: Like this niigga completely didn’t understand the fact that shorty was trying to empathize, and relate with FBA but the weirdo took it as a chance to spew hate.

I’m starting to think that the FBA are too far gone. I hope I’m wrong.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm willing to bet my 401k that a good number of "fba" posters are not black
I agree but I used to say Trump supports are cacs. We see that’s not true. I’m seeing a lot of IG posts where FBA people are putting their face behind what they’re saying.

I know there are bots and cacs stirring the pot but FBA really have a hatred for non FBA blacks

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
It’s sad. I saw a stitch video of a Jamaican girl saying the same thing all foreigners say “I didn’t understand the concept of being black until I came here because everyone is black back home.” The FBA guy responded saying “I’m tired of these tether disrespecting us.” :what: Like this niigga completely didn’t understand the fact that shorty was trying to empathize, and relate with FBA but the weirdo took it as a chance to spew hate.

I’m starting to think that the FBA are too far gone. I hope I’m wrong.
Some are you should see the shyt they say you’d think it’s cacs. Not all follow the acronym shyt too thankfully

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
His “fans” on IG seem to be agreeing

Me, I go with what you show me. If we cool then you fly off the handle saying wild shyt, I’ll either address it to you or just stop fukking with you until you decide whenever that you will explain yourself.

Or don’t

Im not worried about Ryan Garcia because I saw the writing on the wall when he was hanging with the Pauls. I was glad Tank won and disappointed when Haney lost, but despite the banned substances, from what I saw was Haney not adjusting to the only punch Garcia tries to land like Tank did.

As far as their career goes, glad Haney got the loss off his record but damage has kinda done visually because dude looked that bad. As far as Garcia goes, I do agree with bugeyes that dude should be banned from all of boxing and the word shouldn’t get to too many people, but blatantly running around saying that shyt you should never be comfortable with and being “ok” with that isn’t the move.

Garcia is from the online era where lil fukks like him throw that word around to everyone when their upset online. These types grew up on the internet either saying it when online gaming as kids now saying it when “drunk” and to get more attention.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Anyone notice how a lot of black people who are in those heavily white male markets (MMA/boxing, streaming, gaming, gambling, etc) all eventually start sounding like white people with that "free speech means you can say whatever you want, getting offended is wack, being woke is bad" shyt? And the butt of this joke is always black people. It's just a way for whites to say racist shyt and not have consequences, while building a big enough media bubble to prevent themselves from ever facing consequences. And the black people just shuck and jive to get along with this shyt.

maga c00n hustle. i forgot those lightskin(hodge??) twins but they did it. candance owens is the biggest example of it. stephen a smith does it but tries to make it seems like lives in the grey area at times. its nothing new been going on.