N!gga = N!gger

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Well if you want mine then Ill tell you my response that I gave on the first page.

Thanks to spelling and context nikka isnt the same as ******.
Looks like you and Rachel Jenteel, a paragon of self respect, see things eye-to-eye on this subject. That should tell you something.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Looks like you and Rachel Jenteel, a paragon of self respect, see things eye-to-eye on this subject. That should tell you something.
We see eye to eye on this subject?

I see nikka as a black male not any male. She doesnt.

Try again.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
They actually like it when a Black person lacks the self respect to go around dropping n-bombs. It makes them feel comfortable and superior.

I had to high light that part.

To show that they arent racially conscious and to make whites or nonblacks feel more comfortable around them they'll use that word.

This is some sick inferiority mind tricks at work here.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
We see eye to eye on this subject?

I see nikka as a black male not any male. She doesnt.

Try again.
Both of you think it's okay to say n!gger so long as it's pronounced with a Black American accent.

I had to high light that part.

To show that they arent racially conscious and to make whites or nonblacks feel more comfortable around them they'll use that word.

This is some sick inferiority mind tricks at work here.
Glad to know someone else has witnessed this fvckery.

What makes white people uncomfortable is when Black people make it known that they DON'T PLAY that sh!t AT ALL.

They may even attempt to bait you into a convo to debate letting them use the word freely. It's nuts.

Last edited:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Is this the nigerian's new schtick? play up the pro black angle? :skip:

You posted over ten years on a forum called opa ages filled with vicious anti black racists, happily laughing with them and you expect us to think you're now malcolm x or some shyt. :camby:

Blackout

Daps
Both of you think it's okay to say n!gger so long as it's pronounced with a Black American accent.
So what your saying is that I think that nikka and ****** are the same word?

If that is true then why did I say that nikka and ****** are two different words in both of my posts referencing your OP. :snoop:

I even explained how they were different words by their spelling and context. :snoop:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

You posted over ten years on a forum called opa ages filled with vicious anti black racists, happily laughing with them and you expect us to think you're now malcolm x or some shyt. :camby:

I think the pro black angle is his new thing :ld:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Any black person who uses that word is uninformed, uneducated, and misguided. I simply don't associate myself with such a lost cause.

.....just really wish more people here understood that

Perfectly stated.

The question is how do we get the uninformed black people on the same page?All black men dont think alike or have similar values because we were all raised different. Some dudes out there grew up being called lil nikka by their mom and dads.yes,some new age shyt but its just one more example of the conditioning free minds like you are fighting aginisaginistt

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA

Nigerian only comes on here when opa ages runs him off

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
So what your saying is that I think that nikka and ****** are the same word?

If that is true then why did I say that nikka and ****** are two different words in both of my posts referencing your OP. :snoop:

I even explained how they were different words by their spelling and context. :snoop:
Bro, like I said, you can type a wall of text as long as the Mariana Trench is deep and it still won't change the fact that n!gga = n!gger.

New angle? I don't think you've let the trolls control your perception of me. I've fought against racism for most of my life and throughout my posting history. No angles here. Just the same truth in posting.

Blackout

Daps
Bro, like I said, you can type a wall of text as long as the Mariana Trench is deep and it still won't change the fact that n!gga = n!gger.
There is no fact saying that nikka = ****** or else it wouldnt be debated this much.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i suspect he's taken several ****** wakeup calls, that'll probably remain unspoken :mjpls:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Perfectly stated.

The question is how do we get the uninformed black people on the same page?All black men dont think alike or have similar values because we were all raised different. Some dudes out there grew up being called lil nikka by their mom and dads.yes,some new age shyt but its just one more example of the conditioning free minds like you are fighting aginisaginistt

I believe they're beyond help. It takes an ample amount of work to reverse the effects of years of conditioning and brainwashing. It's like trying to convince a fundamental Muslim that there is no God.

All you could do is worry about yourself and your family. When I have kids in the future I will educate them and ensure that they don't end up like Lil' Wayne.