N!gga = N!gger

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Whatever category these are still black guys who will knock out a white guy for saying nikka.

Many black people dont play that shyt.

You shouldnt either. :ufdup:
Sorry, but white people are saying n!gga/n!gger all the time and nobody is stopping them. Hell, white people will openly challenge you if you bring up any beef with the word.

Hell, they even say it on TV.

Pretty soon I think the news will drop all the dog whistle code words and just say it.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Sorry, but white people are saying n!gga/n!gger all the time and nobody is stopping them. Hell, white people will openly challenge you if you bring up any beef with the word.

Pretty soon I think the news will drop all the dog whistle code words and just say it.
Probably from your view because you dont hang around the type of guys who would kick a white guys ass for saying nikka and ****** that you think nobody is stopping them.

I on the other hand do.

As for the rest looking at Paula Deen and such whites dont have full control to say what they want unscathed.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Probably from your view because you dont hang around the type of guys who would kick a white guys ass for saying nikka and ****** that you think nobody is stopping them.

As for the rest looking it Paula Deen and such whites dont have full control to do what they want unscathed.
Man, I'm telling you, I do business with a wide array of Black people. Most hood dudes change up around white people. Hell, it's mostly hood dudes running around telling some white person that they too can say "n!gga"/"n!gger" in a bid for acceptance.

I've witnessed this first hand.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast

Going by your screenname, it seems that you have an identity therefore understand nationalism, whereas American black people on the other hand are totally disconnected from our roots and see no purpose in embracing a solid identity.Again,many of us suffer from arrested development and would like to live out this hip mentality until we're 45 years old which, is pathetic.

Blackout

Daps
Man, I'm telling you, I do business with a wide array of Black people. Most hood dudes change up around white people. Hell, it's mostly hood dudes running around telling some white person that they too can say "n!gga"/"n!gger" in a bid for acceptance.

I've witnessed this first hand.
Well you hang around some weird ass hood nikkas that Im glad I dont have the misfortune of meeting.

Hopefully you can influence them to have pride in themselves.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I'm seriously sick of 'African Americans'. Blacks in the US are so fukked man. I've seriously considered moving to Africa.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well you hang around some weird ass hood nikkas that Im glad I dont have the misfortune of meeting.

Hopefully you can influence them to have pride in themselves.
man, make no mistake about it. some of these so called hood nikkas are the biggest c00ns around a predominately white crowd

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Black people have reclaimed it and made it an endearing term. The only difference is the context it is used, and who uses it
full

Blackout

Daps
man, make no mistake about it. some of these so called hood nikkas are the biggest c00ns around a predominately white crowd
I feel sorry for them because they just walk right into giving their money to greedy hands.

Gotta get to them and show them that you can succeed without c00ning.