Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
All these fake ass black militians c00n in this thread apparently decided to ignore this.

Bu bu bu but but Rudolph pull his helmet first :camby:

As a Browns fans. fukk Miles Garrett. Dude stated the whole thing committed some straight bytch unsportsmanlike play when the game was won and going to react like bigger bytch after he got the reactions from Rudolph. Garrett doesn't give fukk about the victory or the team. He demonstrated that clearly.
If you don’t want to get hit take a knee. They were running plays expect to get hit.:hhh:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
For acting so soft it should be a greenlight/onsite for Rudpolph in regards to the defensive side of the ball, let's see if this NFL shyt is actually a brotherhood.
He’s a bytch. Garrets hit wasn’t even illegal. Dude wants to be out there running bullshyt plays with 12 seconds left and doesn’t want to get touched. I hope someone lights his bytch ass up before the season is over.:hhh: He thinks he’s Brady, Rogers or Brees?:mjlol:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

Football players are just like the police, their loyalty is to the shield first. I think that 99% of the black players/analysts that spoke yesterday were on some c00n shyt. Even though Marcellus Wiley has been moving funny style since teaming up with Fatlock, he at least called out Mason and the media for their one sided take.

Shannon been on the c00n train

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the NFL rule book states any player using their helmet as a weapon is to be ejected from the game and fined? Yeah that’s all I need to see.. Myles will be reinstated before after 3-4 games.. especially if he gets his lawyer into it and threaten to sue the league

Nah no chance of that. He's done for the year and probably wont even try to appeal it, he knows its a wrap this season. I dont think I've heard a single player come out and say shutting him down for the year too much.

His own teammates aren't even riding for him, so you know damn well Goodell, the league office or NFLPA aren't gonna help him out.

His best bet is to just see how this carries over into next season, if hes good week one then hes straight. If they try to throw another 8 on top of the 6 he got this season...THEN maybe look into an appeal. Doing anything right now while this shyt is still fresh is the wrong move. They gonna definitely make an example out of him and give him the Burfict treatment

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nah no chance of that. He's done for the year and probably wont even try to appeal it, he knows its a wrap this season. I dont think I've heard a single player come out and say shutting him down for the year too much.

His own teammates aren't even riding for him, so you know damn well Goodell, the league office or NFLPA aren't gonna help him out.

His best bet is to just see how this carries over into next season, if hes good week one then hes straight. If they try to throw another 8 on top of the 6 he got this season...THEN maybe look into an appeal. Doing anything right now while this shyt is still fresh is the wrong move. They gonna definitely make an example out of him and give him the Burfict treatment

NFL players in no position to ride for each other regardless because of the contract structure.. they too scared of getting cut

but being that he’s one of the best defensive players in the league and don’t have any off the field issues he will be back

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
the same argument you are trying to use should stand the same for Mason....he could gotten up and continued to play just like you are saying about MYLES....So Mason is justified in his immature behavior because he wasn’t tough enough to actually do what he was trying to do...which includes grabbing and kicking another man in the groin and continually going after him...where is his maturity? He is every bit as culpable as the defensive player....

Only docile ass lames call others fake militants people who are just happy with the status quo that don’t want to make their white friends uncomfortable so kick rocks with that rhetoric.

The fake militians comment is in response to another poster calling me a cac for shytting on MG.
Only docile ass lames call others cac people who who are just unhappy that after finally getting a victory one of your star defensive player does something to get himself suspended for the rest of the year.

I don't care about what Rudolph did like I already mentioned. We (Brown) can only control what we do on our team.

It's like your homeboy catching a body after someone started a fight with him. Though he didn't start the fight, he didn't have to overreact and lose his freedom which affects everyone that have love for your homeboy.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Maga Mase needs to be dealt with on site. This this cac out the league.

I pray they punish his ass every time he drops back

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
All these fake ass black militians c00n in this thread apparently decided to ignore this.

Bu bu bu but but Rudolph pull his helmet first :camby:

As a Browns fans. fukk Miles Garrett. Dude stated the whole thing committed some straight bytch unsportsmanlike play when the game was won and going to react like bigger bytch after he got the reactions from Rudolph. Garrett doesn't give fukk about the victory or the team. He demonstrated that clearly.

Cacs will always defend their own I see

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Myles Garret gonna need that Lil Scrappy theme from now on after this blows over...:lolbron: Browns ain't gonna be able to make it official but the fans can.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I just saw the rerun of that ugly fight. Myles Garrett deserves a big ass whooping and am indefinite suspension. That's the worst assault I ever seen in game of football. :picard:
I've been watching the NFL since about 1990 and that's the worst fight on the field that I've ever seen. IMO Mason deserves a fine and 3 games, he started it and escalated it...and Miles should get a full 14 (next 6 games plus half the next.) It's just ugly AF.

I don't care what anyone says, to remove a helmet is one thing, but to make the cognitive decision to take a full swing with it at someone's head is just a different level. The intent is clear and obvious--to cause maximum damage.