Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The funny thing is...Max probably doesn't even believe what he's saying.

These talking heads do this alot especially on first take. Max usually takes the opposite stance of SAS so they can argue, doesn't matter what that stance is.
This doesn’t make sense.. You can’t take an opposite stance just because and make perfect since in the process

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This doesn’t make sense.. You can’t take an opposite stance just because and make perfect since in the process

:gucci: Bruh...its an opinion based argument.

It makes perfect sense to you because you align with that stance and there are people who think SAS makes perfect sense because they align with his stance. That's usually what happens when people take opposite sides of an argument. Its very simple to understand.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Football players are just like the police, their loyalty is to the shield first. I think that 99% of the black players/analysts that spoke yesterday were on some c00n shyt. Even though Marcellus Wiley has been moving funny style since teaming up with Fatlock, he at least called out Mason and the media for their one sided take.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
What started this was Garrett driving Rudolph to the ground. Game is over and he’s trying to hurt the QB. Rudolph was more an idiot trying to get into it with a guy who could wash him with both his hand tied behind his back.

But all the charges talk is weak. Rudolph sounds like a bytch talking about “my lawyers and I decided.” Get the fukk out of here. Dudes in hockey jacking dudes with sticks to the face. I lost a lot of respect for him after that. I hope he gets knocked out again and Hodges gets another shot at starting.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The cac boy started it and we know he wasn’t going to get punished for kicking him, trying to pull his helmet off or trying to fight him afterward. That’s America :yeshrug: Thats cacs :yeshrug: Myles gotta learn to control his anger better though. He should’ve gave him a quick uppercut. The helmet was overkill. Literally. That helmet lands the wrong way and it’s lights out on live tv. I pray you dudes don’t do nothing like that in real life because if you kill somebody in a fight the judge is not gonna care the other guy started it. PROTECT YOURSELF at all times. And that don’t just mean physically. That also means not putting yourself at the mercy of an unfair and racially biased court system you couldve easily avoided.
Man I'm the type of nikka that has a long Fuze, it takes a whole lot to get me mad to the point where I gotta do something. But when I get there, it's completely over for you. I'm the coolest nikka in the world, I feel if u felt the need to disrespect me, YOU ASKED FOR ALL THE SMOKE I'M ABOUT TO GIVE YOU, PERIOD :yeshrug:.

I'll let low level fukk shyt build up to the point where I gotta make an example out of you, AND I WILL :hubie:.

I have had situations in my area get bad with nikkas I knew from around the way. Knowing you from around the way ain't the same as being my man's and we ain't cool enough for you to play disrespectful with me and I will hurt you in front of everyone. I'm 32 years old, 5'9 160-170 pounds, I'll only fight nikkas I got love for, I will shoot the fukk out of you otherwise and one day that might be my downfall :mjcry:.

I be having thoughts about the potential that one day some random nikka from round the way gone push my limit and that shyt gone get bad.

I think about that shyt wayy too much :snoop:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
What started this was Garrett driving Rudolph to the ground. Game is over and he’s trying to hurt the QB.

All these fake ass black militians c00n in this thread apparently decided to ignore this.

Bu bu bu but but Rudolph pull his helmet first :camby:

As a Browns fans. fukk Miles Garrett. Dude stated the whole thing committed some straight bytch unsportsmanlike play when the game was won and going to react like bigger bytch after he got the reactions from Rudolph. Garrett doesn't give fukk about the victory or the team. He demonstrated that clearly.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these fake ass black militians c00n in this thread apparently decided to ignore this.

Bu bu bu but but Rudolph pull his helmet first :camby:

As a Browns fans. fukk Miles Garrett. Dude stated the whole thing committed some straight bytch unsportsmanlike play when the game was won and going to react like bigger bytch after he got the reactions from Rudolph. Garrett doesn't give fukk about the victory or the team. He demonstrated that clearly.

the same argument you are trying to use should stand the same for Mason....he could gotten up and continued to play just like you are saying about MYLES....So Mason is justified in his immature behavior because he wasn’t tough enough to actually do what he was trying to do...which includes grabbing and kicking another man in the groin and continually going after him...where is his maturity? He is every bit as culpable as the defensive player....

Only docile ass lames call others fake militants people who are just happy with the status quo that don’t want to make their white friends uncomfortable so kick rocks with that rhetoric.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man I'm the type of nikka that has a long Fuze, it takes a whole lot to get me mad to the point where I gotta do something. But when I get there, it's completely over for you. I'm the coolest nikka in the world, I feel if u felt the need to disrespect me, YOU ASKED FOR ALL THE SMOKE I'M ABOUT TO GIVE YOU, PERIOD :yeshrug:.

I'll let low level fukk shyt build up to the point where I gotta make an example out of you, AND I WILL :hubie:.

I have had situations in my area get bad with nikkas I knew from around the way. Knowing you from around the way ain't the same as being my man's and we ain't cool enough for you to play disrespectful with me and I will hurt you in front of everyone. I'm 32 years old, 5'9 160-170 pounds, I'll only fight nikkas I got love for, I will shoot the fukk out of you otherwise and one day that might be my downfall :mjcry:.

I be having thoughts about the potential that one day some random nikka from round the way gone push my limit and that shyt gone get bad.

I think about that shyt wayy too much :snoop:

If you're a 48224 breh I understand