Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't care about the other qb pulling on his helmet. How do you have such a temper with 8 seconds left and the game won? I would understand the rage if the game was lost if you were getting blown out.

This tell me this fool Myles Garrett don't care about the victory or the team. He just out there trying to hurt the other players.
Damn, Cacs burning their accounts before election season. :ehh:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I just saw the rerun of that ugly fight. Myles Garrett deserves a big ass whooping and am indefinite suspension. That's the worst assault I ever seen in game of football. :picard:

I'm literally shaking right now. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The cac boy started it and we know he wasn’t going to get punished for kicking him, trying to pull his helmet off or trying to fight him afterward. That’s America :yeshrug: Thats cacs :yeshrug: Myles gotta learn to control his anger better though. He should’ve gave him a quick uppercut. The helmet was overkill. Literally. That helmet lands the wrong way and it’s lights out on live tv. I pray you dudes don’t do nothing like that in real life because if you kill somebody in a fight the judge is not gonna care the other guy started it. PROTECT YOURSELF at all times. And that don’t just mean physically. That also means not putting yourself at the mercy of an unfair and racially biased court system you couldve easily avoided.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I don't care about the other qb pulling on his helmet. How do you have such a temper with 8 seconds left and the game won? I would understand the rage if the game was lost if you were getting blown out.

This tell me this fool Myles Garrett don't care about the victory or the team. He just out there trying to hurt the other players.
Some cac trying to rip off your helmet, kicks you in the nuts repeatedly, then once you think shyt is over as his teammate is restraining you you chilling but then here comes, the cac again, now charging at you. You supposed to just stand there like a bytch and take it all huh?

:skip: you should really cool that temper of yours pal.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only thing they need to do is change Garrett's suspension to the rest of the season. Shut him down for the final 6, I think that's fine.

Give Rudolph 2-3 games.

Reduce Pouncey's suspension to 1-2 games.

I think most people could agree with that.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO

Damn, Cacs burning their accounts before election season. :ehh:

Some cac trying to rip off your helmet, kicks you in the nuts repeatedly, then once you think shyt is over as his teammate is restraining you you chilling but then here comes, the cac again, now charging at you. You supposed to just stand there like a bytch and take it all huh?

:skip: you should really cool that temper of yours pal.

Like already mentioned, yes you should be angry but not to the point where your actions are straight overkill and caused you to be suspended for the rest of the season. Game was won. Should be in celebration mode. Feelings and emotions should had not been running high. None of you I quoted are Browns fans so losing Myles Garrett means absolutely nothing to you. Yall just here for the spectacles and for some cac getting hit, fake black militants.