Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Just another way they gonna try to prop up this dumb ass trash cac to be some type of hero when obviously hes in a (players) union and damn sure better not sue and/or pursue charges over that bullshyt...

on top of the fact that the nfl low key loves this shyt because idgaf what anyone says, people love violence when it doesn't affect them, seein a nikka do wrong / get punished and a story.

shyt so stupid and over blown, outside of breh beein penalized for it, if this happened, but I damn near wish the bums skull got caved in just to deserve this type of nationwide attention..

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
quick questions

how many calls does rudolph get now, does he get the tom brady treatment?
and are dudes gone be either after his head or backing off him because of the repercussions?

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I don't care about the other qb pulling on his helmet. How do you have such a temper with 8 seconds left and the game won? I would understand the rage if the game was lost if you were getting blown out.

This tell me this fool Myles Garrett don't care about the victory or the team. He just out there trying to hurt the other players.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I just saw the rerun of that ugly fight. Myles Garrett deserves a big ass whooping and am indefinite suspension. That's the worst assault I ever seen in game of football. :picard:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't care about the other qb pulling on his helmet. How do you have such a temper with 8 seconds left and the game won? I would understand the rage if the game was lost if you were getting blown out.

This tell me this fool Myles Garrett don't care about the victory or the team. He just out there trying to hurt the other players.
I just saw the rerun of that ugly fight. Myles Garrett deserves a big ass whooping and am indefinite suspension. That's the worst assault I ever seen in game of football. :picard:
:hhh::camby: