Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All the overreaction is dumb. Cut it out with the police, assault nonsense. Brehs inventing scenarios to trump up the charges on Garrett. Like getting pulled over for a dui and the judge charging you for manslaughter because you "could have killed someone". He didn't get knocked out or his head split.

Garrett 3-4 games
Pouncey 2 games
Rudolph 1 game

Guy gets knocked out in boxing/MMA/hockey, crowd jumps to their feet and cheers. Guy gets hit (not even knocked down or out) in football/basketball they want assault charges.
You need to add 2 more games to Rudolph because he instigated and kicked the man in the balls.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you can't see the difference between throwing punches at someone with a helmet on and swinging a helmet at someone's bare head I can't help you :yeshrug:

At worst Pouncey breaks his hand, on the other hand at worst Mason gets his skull cracked :yeshrug:

Mason shouldn’t of put himself in that situation.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
It’s kinda sad that SAS sees the entire world through the scope of how every situation makes white folks view HIM.

He keeps saying “US”, but all this fear and insecurity is about the potential of him losing his position in society based off the words or actions of some rogue negro.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You didn’t think that take down looked awkward? They he just laid on him...something. Looked like he was being extra/trying to style on him to me. :yeshrug:
This ain’t Shawshank, I ain’t being obtuse, lol.

I get the ball part, but when I watched it live it looked like an akward takedown and the way he landed and stayed on him looked purposeful. How Mason reacted was extra too.
It was awkward but awkward tackles happen every game, and Myles didn’t land on him so I’m not sure why you said this twice after claiming to have watched it live. Myles clearly pulled Rudolph down on top of him, and he didn’t do anything extra until Rudolph grabbed Myles’ helmet and threw a kick to his groin. Myles was wrong as hell and he deserves far more blame but Rudolph isn’t some innocent victim here. Myles wasn’t reacting out of the blue.
Too many try hard black militants on this site these days. :snoop: Brah was wrong as fukk. It is what it is.
Myles was definitely wrong but it wasn’t some unprompted reaction. I think it’s ok to say he went way too far while still putting some of the blame on Rudolph.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the overreaction is dumb. Cut it out with the police, assault nonsense. Brehs inventing scenarios to trump up the charges on Garrett. Like getting pulled over for a dui and the judge charging you for manslaughter because you "could have killed someone". He didn't get knocked out or his head split.

Garrett 3-4 games
Pouncey 2 games
Rudolph 1 game

Guy gets knocked out in boxing/MMA/hockey, crowd jumps to their feet and cheers. Guy gets hit (not even knocked down or out) in football/basketball they want assault charges.

Thank you...I would say Mason deserves 2 and Pouncey 3 with garret 3/4 but all that assault and all of that talk needs to stop.