Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It’s kinda sad that SAS sees the entire world through the scope of how every situation makes white folks view HIM.

He keeps saying “US”, but all this fear and insecurity is about the potential of him losing his position in society based off the words or actions of some rogue negro.
That's how most black once they start getting money do. If you notice the views of people like SAS and Whitlock don't match most of us average cats on here. The money and who you hang around seems to change these dudes because they are scarred to offend their white friends. You don't really get any thug done bad by shytting on black people as another black person and they know that. I

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i'm just seeing the because of lebatard. what the hell led up to that moment? why did he and rudolph get into it? furthermore why even wild out like that with a few seconds left in the 4th where yall clearly are on your way to a W? :huh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Damien Woody:gucci:
giphy.gif

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
That's how most black once they start getting money do. If you notice the views of people like SAS and Whitlock don't match most of us average cats on here. The money and who you hang around seems to change these dudes because they are scarred to offend their white friends. You don't really get any thug done bad by shytting on black people as another black person and they know that. I

Yep which is why all these conversations are pointless, rich and poor think differently.