Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
All the overreaction is dumb. Cut it out with the police, assault nonsense. Brehs inventing scenarios to trump up the charges on Garrett. Like getting pulled over for a dui and the judge charging you for manslaughter because you "could have killed someone". He didn't get knocked out or his head split.

Garrett 3-4 games
Pouncey 2 games
Rudolph 1 game

Guy gets knocked out in boxing/MMA/hockey, crowd jumps to their feet and cheers. Guy gets hit (not even knocked down or out) in football/basketball they want assault charges.

Those suspension levels are perfect. Agree 100%

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before I found out Rudolph was a maga cracker: damn Garrett is a scumbag

After: :hubie:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All the overreaction is dumb. Cut it out with the police, assault nonsense. Brehs inventing scenarios to trump up the charges on Garrett. Like getting pulled over for a dui and the judge charging you for manslaughter because you "could have killed someone". He didn't get knocked out or his head split.

Garrett 3-4 games
Pouncey 2 games
Rudolph 1 game

Guy gets knocked out in boxing/MMA/hockey, crowd jumps to their feet and cheers. Guy gets hit (not even knocked down or out) in football/basketball they want assault charges.

I don't think this is unreasonable at all, but I want to know why the penalty for swinging a helmet at a player is insufficient here. What does that rule not account for, in your opinion?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I ain’t mad at Pouncey at all. O-lineman take “protect the qb” to extremes.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't think this is unreasonable at all, but I want to know why the penalty for swinging a helmet at a player is insufficient here. What does that rule not account for, in your opinion?
max just said the rule for swining a helmet is 15yrd and ejection, its just that a cac took a massive L they want to make it season ending