Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I knew I'd wake up this morning , come in here and this shyt would be about race on this site...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
on the other hand at worst Mason gets his skull cracked :yeshrug:

But Mason didn't. If he did, then I'd agree with throwing the book at Garrett. He looked and him and did the "you see what he did" pose.

he instigated so he should get suspended, and myles should get 3 games tops. :snooze:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But Mason didn't. If he did, then I'd agree with throwing the book at Garrett. He looked and him and did the "you see what he did" pose.

he instigated so he should get suspended, and myles should get 3 games tops. :snooze:

Exactly like I have heard it all this morning Mason is a victim he is smaller and was being bullied.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

People forgetting he started this. Funny thing is in off the field situations where the black person started stuff a lot of the same people on this Garett blah blah blah would be like you shouldn't have started anything. Where is your self control at but now this is different? If you don't want any potential problems don't go around starting shyt. You don't know how someone else's reaction is going to be. Dudes all out here with their official fight rules book fukk outta here. Its like dudes never saw or been in fights before