Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seeing lineman protect they QB is one of my favorite things in football. Anyone trying to suspend Pouncey in here :ufdup:

:dwillhuh: So let me get this straight. Everyone must protect the QB at all times no matter what they do but a defensive lineman is supposed to be mature beyond all of that at all times?​

Daps
And.. you think thats not possible? You truly dont think you can paralyze someone from hitting them in the head with a helmet? While they have no helmet? Am i in the twilight zone reading these comments

Anyone who thinks he doesnt get a year ban and possibly ban from the NFL is delusional.. talking about 2 game suspension :mjlol: dude year is done and possibly career.
It’s technically possible but unlikely. A concussion would be more likely.
It was funny to me that Steve Smith of all people was so quick to call out a players conduct.

Is it not possible to injure someone if you attempt to yank their helmet off of their head while it’s still strapped and they’re in an awkward position?

Last edited:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
All the overreaction is dumb. Cut it out with the police, assault nonsense. Brehs inventing scenarios to trump up the charges on Garrett. Like getting pulled over for a dui and the judge charging you for manslaughter because you "could have killed someone". He didn't get knocked out or his head split.

Garrett 3-4 games
Pouncey 2 games
Rudolph 1 game

Guy gets knocked out in boxing/MMA/hockey, crowd jumps to their feet and cheers. Guy gets hit (not even knocked down or out) in football/basketball they want assault charges.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
:dwillhuh: So let me get this straight. Everyone must protect the QB at all times no matter what they do but a defensive lineman is supposed to be mature beyond all of that at all times?​

If you can't see the difference between throwing punches at someone with a helmet on and swinging a helmet at someone's bare head I can't help you :yeshrug:

At worst Pouncey breaks his hand, on the other hand at worst Mason gets his skull cracked :yeshrug: