Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn Shannon Sharpe just completely threw Garrett completely under the bus and he just said Mason should file a police report, I don't want to hear any pro black shyt from this fool again:pacspit::camby:
Ryan Clark is that nikka :wow:, dawg just completely killed the whole "criminal act" shyt, put that shyt to sleep COMPLETELY and shyt Ted on everyone on TV (including colleges) by saying they were irresponsible for calling for criminal charges.

I been telling yall nikkas for years that Ryan was the realest nikka doing it on TV.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Lol if this goes to Court Rudolph losing easily. Rudolph tried to take off myles helmet, then as they were taking myles away Rudolph ran back again as an aggressor and he was acting in self defense. :yeshrug:
Ryan straight said "you can't be the aggressor and then call for charges to be filed when you lose" :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It is different, punches thrown is not completely uncommon in football. Helmet swings are. Whatever suspension that man gets would be less for punches. They are wrongfully trying to bury Garrett talking about career ending suspension type shyt but I stand by saying he shouldn't have swung that helmet
This shyt was no more violent than the hit on burfict, the hit on Rudolph earlier, or the blindside shot by Sapp.

:unimpressed:

He shouldn't have swung the helmet. But all these other histrionics you're on.

:unimpressed:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all dudes are clowns FRFR

you can’t hit a muthafukka with a damn helmet. :mjtf:

that ain’t shyt cool. Muthafukkas get into scraps every game. I’ve never seen a dude swing a helmet at someone. That shyt is OD as fukk

Hold on with that clown talk that dude went after Myles multiple times and even tried to snatch his Headgear, kicked him in the groin, got up went after him some more...his teammates stomping and kicking at garret....Yet Myles is in the wrong?