Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Breh the optics ain't nearly as bad in a 2 piece, you know this :stopitslime:
:usure: Imagine a 6’4” 275 lb. black man connecting two clean thunderous blows to Mason Rudolph’s smug MAGA jawline and him dropping to the turf in slow motion on repeat. Don’t know if the optics are much better.

Obviously Garrett was wrong and deserves a suspension, but Rudolph tried to rip off his helmet and kicked him in his nuts then after Garrett ripped off Rudolph’s helmet in retaliation Rudolph ran at him with no helmet like an idiot and Garrett was surrounded by 3 Steelers. He was holding the helmet so he just reacted by swinging the helmet like “fukk off me.”

I just don’t think it’s as 1-sided as the insta-reacts are making it out to be, and I don’t buy it’s the worse thing we’ve ever seen on the field cause Albert Haynesworth was much worse. He stepped on a guy’s face with a cleat and gave him stitches while he was laying down and wasn’t a threat. This was a guy badly overreacting in the midst of an ensuing fight.

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I say

Myles 6 games
Mason 1 game
Pouncey 1 game
OGUNJOBI 3 games

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let’s not act like an NFL QB ripping at someone’s head and neck like that couldn’t seriously injure them.

Why is everyone acting like this was just Miles bullying dude?

He was being jumped by 3 players when he swung the helmet. That’s self defense

Exactly but we
Know the reason they want to make the brother look like a savage when Mason was clearly in the wrong here and didn’t even get what he deserved he assaulted dude multiple times yet I’m supposed to feel sympathy for him? Nah fukk that...I think garret should even receive a smaller suspension than what I would give Mason.

pouncey should also receive a helluva punishment those kicks are just as bad and devastating on top of him actually forcing the fight.

Last edited:

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Maybe because the Browns have been a sh*t show all season. Maybe because Baker is a bust pos. Maybe because the media is running with one narrative. But I'm Fck everyone mode, and standing behind Myles. Pitchers pull worse than this, and the media is all over one side, and grossly overlooking what ignited the whole thing. Assult? They say that when Clemens when on his roid range and threw his bat at Piazza? James Jones was right on the money with all this. No defending it, but come on, one guy gets to loose his cool?

Take your time MG. Pay the tickets. And smile doing it. :pacspit:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all dudes are clowns FRFR

you can’t hit a muthafukka with a damn helmet. :mjtf:

that ain’t shyt cool. Muthafukkas get into scraps every game. I’ve never seen a dude swing a helmet at someone. That shyt is OD as fukk

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Mason Rudolph was in a lot more danger when he took that hit against Baltimore but all I hear is middle aged white men clutching pearls and acting like he shot the fukking dude on the field.

I mean look at dude after the hit.

191006193314-01-mason-rudolph-large-169.jpg

But last night was an assault of epic proportion.