Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Garrett doesn’t need to go to jail or have charges pressed against him but...

he should be done for the season. I wouldn’t do shyt to Pouncey though. A muthafukka swing a helmet on my QB and I’m a O lineman then we all gotta fight. I get it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
On Undisputed they're literally bringing up all the shyt Mason did and brushing it aside like it's nothing, and then making everything Myles did seem like it was attempted murder. This is their reactions
Mason tried to rip Garrett's helmet off first:russell:
Garrett ripped Mason's helmet off:damn:
Mason charges at Garrett:manny:
Garrett his Mason with helmet:damn::whoa::ufdup:

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Mason tried to pull Myles Garrett helmet off twisting and tugging at his neck. Wheres the narrative saying that Mason could've broke Myles' neck? Then he kicked him in his balls. After Myles backed up and retreated, Mason rushed him. He didn’t rush him to talk.

Ain’t no rules in a fight.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hold on with that clown talk that dude went after Myles multiple times and even tried to snatch his Headgear, kicked him in the groin, got up went after him some more...his teammates stomping and kicking at garret....Yet Myles is in the wrong?

first off you trying to make it seem like fights in the NFL is some big deal and shyt. I’ve seen dudes gets their helmet snatched, body slammed, punched, kicked...whatever. It happens.

what doesn’t happen is a dude hitting someone on the head with a helmet. Even the craziest of crazy muthafukkas don’t do that. That shyt is wild over the top and uncalled for. You can try to dap fish all you want, Miles was wrong for that shyt. If he would have two pieced him or slammed then fine, that shyt happens in football fights. But you can’t just swing a helmet at someone and think shyt sweet.

The NFL suspends dudes for the year for off the field stuff that doesn’t even up being criminal. So I know they gonna go hard on him. I don’t see Miles touching the field at all this year and he might even have some games next year.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Rudolph a Magahead so fukk him...

Garrett should have clobbered his ass harder and got his money's worth...
Garrett doesn’t need to go to jail or have charges pressed against him but...

he should be done for the season. I wouldn’t do shyt to Pouncey though. A muthafukka swing a helmet on my QB and I’m a O lineman then we all gotta fight. I get it.

Rudolph a Magaman, Garrett deserves a reward, not a suspension

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
You're still in here trying to tone police?
th
Gotta finish up from last night homie.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are being attacked by multiple people at the same time so what if he hit them with the Helmet...He had every right to defend himself...and I would of did the same thing.

This isn’t no dap fishing this is real life...You have an inherent right to defend yourself and if you don’t that’s on you.

first off you trying to make it seem like fights in the NFL is some big deal and shyt. I’ve seen dudes gets their helmet snatched, body slammed, punched, kicked...whatever. It happens.

what doesn’t happen is a dude hitting someone on the head with a helmet. Even the craziest of crazy muthafukkas don’t do that. That shyt is wild over the top and uncalled for. You can try to dap fish all you want, Miles was wrong for that shyt. If he would have two pieced him or slammed then fine, that shyt happens in football fights. But you can’t just swing a helmet at someone and think shyt sweet.

The NFL suspends dudes for the year for off the field stuff that doesn’t even up being criminal. So I know they gonna go hard on him. I don’t see Miles touching the field at all this year and he might even have some games next year.