Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
He shouldn't have swung the helmet

:unimpressed:

So we saying the same thing, whatchu arguing for? :gucci:

Ain't no histrionics, if that crown of the helmet lands instead of the inside padding the whole altercation looks different than a typical punch would but they're gonna suspend him for it as if he got hit with the crown anyway. But you got it breh, I work nightshift so I'm goin to sleep :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Garrett doesn’t need to go to jail or have charges pressed against him but...

he should be done for the season. I wouldn’t do shyt to Pouncey though. A muthafukka swing a helmet on my QB and I’m a O lineman then we all gotta fight. I get it.
If that’s the case Miles shouldn’t get anything as he was defending himself

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fool about to get suspended the rest of season. Especially considering the QB was just :deadmanny: a few weeks ago.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are being attacked by multiple people at the same time so what if he hit them with the Helmet...He had every right to defend himself...and I would of did the same thing.
I just watched it again and you are going hard for these daps this morning....:mjlol:

At the time he swung the helmet it was just him and Rudolph going back and forth. The lineman were trying to separate them and DeCastro was standing between them trying to keep them apart. There wasn’t multiple people on him until Pouncey saw the helmet swing and started attacking him. What are you talking about breh?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just watched it again and you are going hard for these daps this morning....:mjlol:

At the time he swung the helmet it was just him and Rudolph going back and forth. The lineman were trying to separate them and DeCastro was standing between them trying to keep them apart. There wasn’t multiple people on him until Pouncey saw the helmet swing and started attacking him. What are you talking about breh?

he was running towards him...pouncey punching and stomping come the fukk on...I clearly don’t give a damn about some daps...I know that Mason was in the wrong as well as Pouncey and Myles but I won’t act like Myles deserves more punishment