Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Daps
Breh, I ain’t pretending to get in anyone’s head at the heat of the moment, but we’ve never seen that shot in film before, so what type of reaction do you expect from people???? He lost his shyt and smashed a helmet on a dudes head who didn’t have a helmet on lmao.
Mason rudolph is a white supremacist who supports a fascist in the white house i have no qualms with him being bashed by a helmet he deserves it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, I ain’t pretending to get in anyone’s head at the heat of the moment, but we’ve never seen that shot in film before, so what type of reaction do you expect from people???? He lost his shyt and smashed a helmet on a dudes head who didn’t have a helmet on lmao.
Don’t matter what we’ve seen before. Obviously the optics are bad. But looking at it without emotion it was a fight that Mason started and escalated until he got his shyt smashed.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You're still in here trying to tone police?
th

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
You really believe they've be saying anything different if he took his helmet off and leaked him with a 2 piece? :mjlol:

It is different, punches thrown is not completely uncommon in football. Helmet swings are. Whatever suspension that man gets would be less for punches. They are wrongfully trying to bury Garrett talking about career ending suspension type shyt but I stand by saying he shouldn't have swung that helmet

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
If I’m Garrett, I’m going to the press today and admitting that this cac called him a nigg3r. Won’t be able to prove he didn’t.

:mjpls: