Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I never said it Mason dont deserve blame, he deserves a long suspension too, but it ain't self defense breh. NFL brawls are a bunch of shoving, it only got set off because of the helmet swing
Mason clearly tries to choke kick and snatch Garrett’s helmet off.
What do you think he was running up to do after they got to their feet? Hug him?

It was already a fight at that point. 3 vs 1. What was he supposed to do?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Mason clearly tries to choke kick and snatch Garrett’s helmet off.
What do you think he was running up to do after got to their feet? Hug him?

It was already a fight at that point. 3 vs 1. What was he supposed to do?

You being obtuse and Hall of Shame, you ain't gonna flip it and put words in my mouth defending MAGAson. Just sayin he shouldn't have swung the helmet :hubie:

fukk Rudolph

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Watching these sports shows and everybody is acting like Garrett did the worst thing in the world with no acknowledgement that Rudolph tried to pull off his helmet on the ground :unimpressed:
and kicked him, and punched him, and ran up for more. shyt was a fight. CAC just lost :manny:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I see you’re purposely being obtuse you stupid ass cac. I don’t give a fukk if you’re a pats fan. Where did I imply that I’m mad miles will get in trouble? If you could read you’d know I said mason should be punished ASWELL. Therefore I’m comfortable with miles being punished.

See you’re stupid obtuse ass can’t even comprehend what I typed. I pointed out the hypocrisy and bytchmade tactics you and your cavebeast ancestors tend to do - put 100% of the blame on a black person while not recognizing the cacs culpability.

talking about mason “freaked out” that’s why he grabbed his helmet. You’re fukking pathetic.
That sure is a lot of ‘not mad’ you typed there. :umad:

Calling me a CAC and lumping me in with white ancestors as a people....30 minutes after a black player took a white players helmet off and smashed him in the head with it and telling me I’m obtuse because the white guy ‘started it’.

You do realize that if he had simply stopped at taking Masons helmet off, this whole thread would maybe have 15 posts, right? You wouldn’t have to be in here talking about Mason deserves blame too...because it be a blip on the screen and they would both be equally at blame for a dust up people forgot about 2 minutes after it happened lmao.

INSTEAD, for the first time in recorded history, a player took another players helmet off....and SMASHED HIM IN THE fukkING HEAD ON LIVE TV!!!!!!:laff:

And you want to make sure Mason gets equal blame for his part in it.....because....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You being obtuse and Hall of Shame, you ain't gonna flip it and put words in my mouth defending MAGAson. Just sayin he shouldn't have swung the helmet :hubie:

fukk Rudolph
I didn’t say you defended him. I just don’t like the narrative going around that Miles was just trying to bully/hurt dude.

It was a fight. Miles did not start, but he did protect himself.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
would you like some CTE my brother!?

dq6ovyB.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's barely 830 and a MAGA-Cac at my gig has been running around all morning talking about how Garrett should be in jail.

The same MAGA-Cac I overheard talking about Kaepernick one day and saying how police should be able to do whatever they want and not be challenged :snoop:

Ignore that bullshyt...:stopitslime: cacs think they can do ANYTHING and not face repercussion...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That sure is a lot of ‘not mad’ you typed there. :umad:

Calling me a CAC and lumping me in with white ancestors as a people....30 minutes after a black player took a white players helmet off and smashed him in the head with it and telling me I’m obtuse because the white guy ‘started it’.

You do realize that if he had simply stopped at taking Masons helmet off, this whole thread would maybe have 15 posts, right? You wouldn’t have to be in here talking about Mason deserves blame too...because it be a blip on the screen and they would both be equally at blame for a dust up people forgot about 2 minutes after it happened lmao.

INSTEAD, for the first time in recorded history, a player took another players helmet off....and SMASHED HIM IN THE fukkING HEAD ON LIVE TV!!!!!!:laff:

And you want to make sure Mason gets equal blame for his part in it.....because....
How could he stop at taking the helmet off when Mason and two other Steelers players were coming after him. Was he supposed to stand there and continue letting mason kick and punch him?

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
How could he stop at taking the helmet off when Mason and two other Steelers players were coming after him. Was he supposed to stand there and continue letting mason kick and punch him?
Breh, I ain’t pretending to get in anyone’s head at the heat of the moment, but we’ve never seen that shot in film before, so what type of reaction do you expect from people???? He lost his shyt and smashed a helmet on a dudes head who didn’t have a helmet on lmao.