Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What kills me about the whole thing is that we live in America the land of “stand your ground”

Outside of football Miles could have literally killed this guy and been protected under the law, but somehow every one on tv is so outraged and appalled by what happened.

I think we know why that is :mjpls:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Everyone got a hot take this morning.

Both these dudes should be suspended.

Myles prolly one game extra because he did swing the helmet.
Hitting a dude with a 6 LB helmet by an all world athlete is not go to land him an extra game. He's going to lose millions and face a multiple game suspension (6-10 games) given the severity of what he did and his recent history of being a dirty player. NFL going to lower the boom to send a message. MG even admitted he shouldn't have done it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I wouldn’t be surprised if the league tries to suspend him for a season based the two previous incidents prior to this one.

The league is serious and paranoid about CTE and head trauma so they might try to make an example out of him.

Fair or not, those two incidents earlier in the season as well as his reputation are about to come back and haunt him.

Daps
It's barely 830 and a MAGA-Cac at my gig has been running around all morning talking about how Garrett should be in jail.

The same MAGA-Cac I overheard talking about Kaepernick one day and saying how police should be able to do whatever they want and not be challenged :snoop:
They consider black people as lower than animals and see us getting physically harmed as fun and nothing significant, they hate us with every fiber of their being and they will never be fair to us, so why be fair to them? the blame is on both parties , rudolph should not instigate the fight by trying to remove his helmet.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would have threw his helmet over the goalpost and kept it pushing but mason Rudolph kept testing breh

tried to take off Garrett helmet and failed
Kicked Garrett in the nuts
Definitely said something foul during all of this
Garrett retaliated and takes his helmet and bounces
Mason comes charging back for more
What did he really think was going to happen next? Garrett would stop and apologize?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Mason Rudolph is a MAGA fakkit and I dont feel sorry for him but let's not act like an nfl lineman swinging a helmet at someone's head couldn't potentially kill a lot of people :mjlol:

He would have been way better off giving that scrawny fakkit a 2 piece
Let’s not act like an NFL QB ripping at someone’s head and neck like that couldn’t seriously injure them.

Why is everyone acting like this was just Miles bullying dude?

He was being jumped by 3 players when he swung the helmet. That’s self defense

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mason Rudolph’s reaction is the embodiment of dudebro :mjlol:

typical frat guy who picks a fight with the wrong guy and runs to find a cop

Myles Garrett was trying to defend himself against a crazed, deranged person with questionable views on race :mjpls:, he tried to end the fight as quick as he could
I stand by this

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Let’s not act like an NFL QB ripping at someone’s head and neck like that couldn’t seriously injure them.

Why is everyone acting like this was just Miles bullying dude?

He was being jumped by 3 players when he swung the helmet. That’s self defense

I never said it Mason dont deserve blame, he deserves a long suspension too, but it ain't self defense breh. NFL brawls are a bunch of shoving, it only got set off because of the helmet swing

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Mason Rudolph is a MAGA fakkit and I dont feel sorry for him but let's not act like an nfl lineman swinging a helmet at someone's head couldn't potentially kill a lot of people :mjlol:

He would have been way better off giving that scrawny fakkit a 2 piece
He didn’t fall from the helmet hit. If Garrett 2-pieced him he probably would’ve fell and would’ve still been called a thug who should be charged with assault.