Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Daps
Lets cut the bs right now mason rudolph is a white man playing QB and he must be protected by the racist NFL , if this was lamar jackson or watson or any other black qbs this white supremacist pundits wont give a damn about him and him getting injured. How many hits do this racist refs ignore on black qbs?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lets cut the bs right now mason rudolph is a white man playing QB and he must be protected by the racist NFL , if this was lamar jackson or watson or any other black qbs this white supremacist pundits wont give a damn about him and him getting injured. How many hits do this racist refs ignore on black qbs?
Breh you are such a try hard. :snoop:

Taco

All Star
Daps
Factual. Glad people aren't letting the narrative dictate.

Like I said...the visual did it, but Rudolph's presser really exposed him, too.
Yeah Rudolph’s a bytch for not owning up to his shyt. Should’ve seen that coming as soon as he got hit my his own helmet. He was aggressive af before shyt go real.

Daps
He's an idiot.

There are very few players I've actually disliked, but he is absolutely at the top of the list. Hasn't accomplished shyt in the NFL besides being an INT machine.
Baker mayfield can pull any stunt he wants and his teammates had his back but the moment the white qb is harmed he rallys around him, this guys dont care about right or wrong its always about race in their eyes. NFL media guys and white reporters are mad he went against the white guy

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

Looks like the media is falling over themselves to excuse this violent thug who started the confrontation by violently grabbing at Myles helmet then landing the first strike with that vicious kick to the groin. Coulda killed the young man if he hadn't defended himself with that helmet; I think an immediate suspension and an arrest are in order :mjpls:

Clearly a case of Garret engaging in self-defense and standing his ground.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Wtf is this nonsense? Why the fukk would I be a Mason fukking Rudolph apologist....lol, I’m a Pats fan and could give a fukk what color any of the players involved are. Meanwhile, your mad that a black guy is gonna get in trouble for hitting a white guy with his helmet lmao.
You saw the play and the first thing on your mind was coming to the black site to set us straight? :mjlol:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t know why Rudolph grabbed his helmet so if Garrett just attacked him after then fine. But to attack him with a helmet that can literally possibly kill somebody? That sh1ts fukkin nuts

he’s gonna be suspended then year and deserves it