Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I hope the offensive line moves to the side when a defender comes rushing in to Baker. fukk that cac for throwing his teammate under the bus. Thats the third time he did that, first his old coach, the one who was traded, now the top defensive player. All three were black. He needs to hit hard.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You didn’t think that take down looked awkward? They he just laid on him...something. Looked like he was being extra/trying to style on him to me. :yeshrug:

no. No I don’t, and I think you are being purposely obtuse.

what is it that you didn’t understand in my explanation? Where’s the difficulty?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Mason just mad as fukk cause he was having one of the worst fukking games as a QB ever.

Tried to step up to the wrong one and got delt with...
:yeshrug:

fukk him and anyone siding with him. fukk Pittsburgh as a team, organization and city too. Hopefully he fukking quits and joins Fox News or some shyt...shytty ass QB...

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Someone trying to pull a helmet off your head is disorienting. Rudolph should not have done that. Actions have consequences. Garrett will be suspended and lose game checks and Rudolph will have hopefully have learned to keep his hands to himself.
he had 2 steelers players getting him off rudolph, at that point it goes from self defense to assault. Buddy might be done the whole season.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
no. No I don’t, and I think you are being purposely obtuse.

what is it that you didn’t understand in my explanation? Where’s the difficulty?
This ain’t Shawshank, I ain’t being obtuse, lol.

I get the ball part, but when I watched it live it looked like an akward takedown and the way he landed and stayed on him looked purposeful. How Mason reacted was extra too.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Wtf is this nonsense? Why the fukk would I be a Mason fukking Rudolph apologist....lol, I’m a Pats fan and could give a fukk what color any of the players involved are. Meanwhile, your mad that a black guy is gonna get in trouble for hitting a white guy with his helmet lmao.
I see you’re purposely being obtuse you stupid ass cac. I don’t give a fukk if you’re a pats fan. Where did I imply that I’m mad miles will get in trouble? If you could read you’d know I said mason should be punished ASWELL. Therefore I’m comfortable with miles being punished.

See you’re stupid obtuse ass can’t even comprehend what I typed. I pointed out the hypocrisy and bytchmade tactics you and your cavebeast ancestors tend to do - put 100% of the blame on a black person while not recognizing the cacs culpability.

talking about mason “freaked out” that’s why he grabbed his helmet. You’re fukking pathetic.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Baker just spent his press conference shytting on Myles... damn... gon be interesting what the locker room does
I hope the Oline gives up the rest of the season and just allow Baker to get abused and sacked into oblivion.. Dude is beyond bytch status..

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if that helmet is turned even a slight inch in either direction, there would be blood everywhere. Got damn that’s scary

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Coli riding for Myles Garrett now even tho he's pawging? :mjpls:

Rudolph tried the wrong one :yeshrug:

Media will say Garrett went too far, but keep your hands to yourself Rudolph.

Big Ben wouldn't have done that.