Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
As if an awkward tackle is justification to try and take a players helmet off. The refs didn't even flag the play.

If Mason would have allowed the officials to do their job this all would have been prevented. :mjpls:k

The qb kicked him in the nuts as well that’s when he got angry

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
smh at cacs overreacting to him hitting him with a helmet. That was nothing. He should get a fine and that's it.
:stopitslime:

You've never been hit with a helmet I see. Them things ain't light. It weighs 4-6 pounds and is made of hard plastic. MG is gone for the year

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
I like how willie mcginest didn’t let Rudolph get away without blame .

He said the whole thing started because mason was pulling Myles helmet off .

Myles took it to another level which was wrong but mason started it all .
hopefully this continues, reminds me of Malice in Palace that night damn near every1 was like "players have a right to defend themselves" by Monday it became sum1 get a rope :mjpls:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I mean, fukk the Steelers & Mason Rudolph all the way, but the Browns are so dysfunctional man :snoop: As soon as they have a second win in a row in the bag probably their best defensive player gonna be suspended for the remainder of the season. Just as their fans started getting some hope :to: This is why you can’t be a fan of franchises like the Browns, Redskins, Jets, Bengals. It’s always something :dahell:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Myles probably gonna be gone for the year

But that work Pouncey put in :whoo:

Should be the one that comes out undisciplined bruh was just protecting his QB

calh45

Cal
Daps
Myles probably gonna be gone for the year

But that work Pouncey put in :whoo:

Should be the one that comes out undisciplined bruh was just protecting his QB

If Myles gets the year then there needs to be at least a game for Rudolph and multiple games for Pouncey. He kicked Myles in the head then went back in for multiple shots while his teammate was holding him down.