Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Breh, sounds like a lot of you missed it live and the clips y’all posting are just bits of it to try and paint a picture.

....there’s 8 seconds left in the game and Miles is trying to fukking pile drive Mason. Lands on him and is like fukkin laying on him. Then Mason freaks out and starts grabbing at his helmet.

I know it’s the Coli, so black and white and MAGA and CAC...but Miles was the instigator and swung the dudes helmet at his fukking head and hit him. See you next year with bullshyt brehs and I hate the Steelers.
Shut the fukk up cac. Mason should be punished as well. Can’t stand you stupid ass cacs that like to absolve all liability of each other.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
fukk that MAGA CAC and fukk your CAC ass for defending him homo. fukk you and him bytch. I said what I said. And I explaining shyt or going back and forth with some white tears crying CAC or some tap dancing, butter biscuit eating c00n. Suck your white dikk. Leave me out of it bytch. Argue with yourself CAC. I won’t see another response. Ignore bytch.

:mjlol: Yo who raised this person. Way to much feminine energy and lack of logic to be considered a man.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess but it wasn’t like the Steelers were winning in some blowout tossing 20 yard square routes and Miles was pissed....they were about to win by multiple scores.

He took Mason down in a weird ass way on purpose for god knows why but it was obvious it was wasn’t some normal tackle.
There is a reason why guys take knees at the end of games. If you are still running plays with 8 seconds left why shouldn't a guys job who is tackle to you tackle you? That tackle by Garrett is meant to make you not be able to brace yourself from a hit but definitely legal.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
thaT was a normal tackle. It was called he thought the qb still had the ball. Did you expect him to know than all was out of Rudolph’s hand when his face was pressed to his chest?
You didn’t think that take down looked awkward? They he just laid on him...something. Looked like he was being extra/trying to style on him to me. :yeshrug:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
There is a reason why guys take knees at the end of games. If you are still running plays with 8 seconds left why shouldn't a guys job who is tackle to you tackle you? That tackle by Garrett is meant to make you not be able to brace yourself from a hit but definitely legal.

Legal, but certainly extra at that point in the game tho. The kind of hit that makes me think there bad blood somewhere, cause he was sending a message with that one.

Daps

Looks like the media is falling over themselves to excuse this violent thug who started the confrontation by violently grabbing at Myles helmet then landing the first strike with that vicious kick to the groin. Coulda killed the young man if he hadn't defended himself with that helmet; I think an immediate suspension and an arrest are in order :mjpls:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Shut the fukk up cac. Mason should be punished as well. Can’t stand you stupid ass cacs that like to absolve all liability of each other.
Wtf is this nonsense? Why the fukk would I be a Mason fukking Rudolph apologist....lol, I’m a Pats fan and could give a fukk what color any of the players involved are. Meanwhile, your mad that a black guy is gonna get in trouble for hitting a white guy with his helmet lmao.